Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

Today at Jacksons digital expressions at our anything goes challenge, the twist is a wonderful sketch.  Here's the sketch:
Now I don't know about you guys... but I just love getting the inspiration from a sketch.  There's so many wonderful possibilities... but it gives you a starting point.  Some fellow DT turned it around (check out their wonderful creations! ).

Here's my take on this sketch:
Now for those of you who follow my blog you know that I have 3 dogs (Chanel (a little miniature black poodle), Lucky (a brown Cockapoo) and Charlie (my cocker spaniel, black and tan)).  So yes... I loooove dogs.  When I saw this fantastic image called Puppy Love from Robert Jackson I just could help myself.  I just had to create something with him!!!!  The paws, love my dog and little can of dog food are stickers I had in my stash for Scrapbooking.  The orange paper is from Creative Memories it's was a scrap from my Disney album.  The brown paper and the ribbon come from the dollar store.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. 2 sisters challenge blog - anything goes
  2. Love to create challenge - Anything goes (3rd entry)
  3. Robyns fetish challenge blog - No flowers (3rd entry)
  4. Cutie pie challenge - one for the boys (this little card is perfect for one of my boys ;) )
  5. Tuesday alchemy - furry companion
I hope that you will feel like joining us at Jacksons digital expressions.  I would just loooove to comment on your entries ;)  So have fun and create.  Don't forget to leave me a comment ;)))

Vicky
xo



Comments

  1. So cute and perfect for our challenge at Robyn's Fetish this week!
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet card! I'll be very happy if you will join us at Tuesday Alchemy this week. We have a Furry Companions theme this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cute card the dog image is very sweet.
    Thank you for joining us at Cutie pies.Kaz.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww Vicky your card is absolutely gorgeous, that is one super cute image and those little stickers are just perfect :)
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab card, love the image and colour combo. Thanks for joining us at Cutie Pie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hee hee . . . your creation just made me smile - It's so fun!

    I'm very happy that you joined us again at Tuesday Alchemy - Wonderful you are :)

    Lots of joy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute Cute Cute....love it...joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute on the image. Love your work on the sketch and the colors. :)

    pay per click traffic

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. lol! a doggy with such attitude, very cute! thanks for joining us at tuesday alchemy this week!

    eileen

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for joining us at Love to Create with this fab card x

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so cute!!! I LOVE my dogs too! THANKS for joining us at Love to Create!!!
    Hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  13. Такой милый щенок! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Adorable and a great take on our theme!

    Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Alchemy this week!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your card Vicki. Makes me smile when I see that pooch with attitude. Kind of reminds me of my furry buddy. You did a great job. Thanks for sharing with us at Tuesday Alchemy.

    Hugs,

    Laine

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway