For an amazing father

Last night I created 3 cards!  Yes you read well 3!  I was really impressed that I did so many on a week night.  2 are for dt work.  So you won't get to see them right away.  And the other one I didn't have time to post right away.  So this is the post ;)


Way back I had won some wonderful digi's at IDIC challenge and I had chosen some for Father's day.  This was my choice for my husband's father's day card.  He's been working really hard and this is what I wish him.  Rest with his dog Lucky ;)  our cockapoo that's also chocolate like in the picture.  So the digi used is Time to relax.  I colored it with my copics.  I paired this image with a wonderful digi from Digi Darlas for father's day.  You can find it at Digital stamp club you should go and check it out!  There's wonderful weekly releases!!!!

I used all kinds of papers that I had in my scrap stash.  The green was one that that I had used for a border... so this is the negative part.  I still thought it was perfect.

I added a bunch of dew drops (don't know who makes those... I had bought a little plastic bag full) and can you see!  I'm really addicted to those now!!!!!

I followed the sketch at sentimental sunday... when I tried to past it... the image was not showing... weird.  You will have to go and check it out yourself.  I rotated it however ;)  It was better for my image.

So I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Sentimental sundays - Father's day with a bonus sketch
  2. Artimpressionsstamps - Husband/Father
  3. Do you stackup - boys/men
  4. Card makin mamas - Father's day
  5. Simply create to - father's day/male
  6. Totally papercrafts - It's raining cats and dogs ( I featured our little Lucky enjoying the lazy days of summer with his daddy)
I hope that my hubby will like it!  Today I'm having people over... so don't think I will have time for another post!  I'll be cleaning, cleaning and more cleaning and then enjoying the pool and my 2 wonderful babies (my brother and sil are coming with the twins!!! YAY more baby love! )

Have fun today!!!

Vicky
xo





Comments

  1. Adorable Father's Day card... I won't let DH see this because he keeps going on about buying a hammock...I'll never hear the end of it if we get him started! LOL!
    thanks for being my 100th follower...I hadn't thought about it but I should have done something to celebrate this momentous occasion...!
    Hugs and enjoy the rest of your weekend...
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vicky: This entry is just the best for our Challenge #15 - "Happy Father's Day [or for a Male]" Challenge. A big thank you for joining in at Simply Create Too.

    Diane
    Simply CreateTooDesign Team Member
    http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Vicky. Very cool card you made. I like it. Thanks for your sweet comment on my L/O, and follow my blog. I'am your follower too.
    Hugs Nataliya

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes a funny cool card...have this image but not used it yet...you have painted it well..thanks fory your comment on mine...x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So Cool! It's perfect for MPP!! just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card. Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

    -Wenche

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that image! Reminds me of my husband ... Great looking card! Thanks for joining us at Art Impressions this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a nice & relaxing card. Thanks for joining us at DYSU.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great masculine card!! Love the banners and the color combo. Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up. Hugs, Joan

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous creation. Thank you for joining in this week's Totally Papercrafts challenge this week.
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway