Just for fun

Today I decided to do some cards this morning... I managed to do 4!!!  woohooo and you are only seeing one ;)  The others are for future DT work. Now as I'm writing this, I'm taking some sun and enjoying my pool! ;)  It's one gorgeous day in MTL.  Great for the Formula 1 race taking place.


So one of the cards that I did reminded me big time of my kids lol.  Getting in all kinds of trouble.  


When I was looking at Feline Playful this week I came across a new challenge.  And this challenge brought us to all kinds of wonderful freebie images.  One of the sites had this amazing digi called Boy with slingshot.  You can find him here: Little scraps of heaven.  I was sooo happy to find him he's really adorable:
Isn't he so cuuuute even if he's in trouble.  I used my Your next  stamp cloud dies and a bunch of left over paper from miscellaneous projects... I also added a scrap from a brad package and a little rock.  I thought this was perfect as evidence from the sling shot.  Here's a closer look:
I made a hole and some cracks to it.

Yup it's the type of thing that my boys would do.... not sure that I would be laughing... but it's the truth ;)

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Digi haven - Use a freebie image
  2. Dude time doodles - boys and their toys
  3. Send a smile 4 kids challenge - bright colors for kids (2nd entry)
  4. Little claires designs - Male theme
  5. Dis digi designs challenge - male inspired creations
  6. Pile it on challenge - Let's get outdoors! (just perfect for my little mischief boy)
  7. Digi doodle shops best - male card
  8. The poodles parlour - Father's day/male card
Hope you liked my little card :0  Don't forget to leave a comment!  I really loooove to read them.

Vicky
xo







Comments

  1. This is adorable. Love the sentiment. Thanks for playing at Digi Haven.
    http://iwycd.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card! The image is really cute and I love that you've used "out of the box (literally)" items on your card. The dp's and clouds are a wonderful addition to this fun-loving card! Thank you for playing with us at Digi Haven. ♥ Denise @ Digi Haven.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous ,love the image...fab colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great fun card Vicky, I like the image, Thanks for joining in with us at Dudetime Doodles this week Good Luck.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun card and sweet image! Thanks for joining this week's challenge at Dude Time Doodles!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun card! I raised two busy boys and they used that same line several times :) Thanks for sharing your whimsical card with us at Digi Haven.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How fun is this! I love the "broken glass" on your card! Great job and thanks for joining our challenge this week at Digi Haven.
    tammy DH DT xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Vicky this is just too cute! Thanks for playing in the Boys & Their Toys Challenge over at Dude Time Doodles this week!
    Good Luck
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Too cute! Love the image and your "broken glass" and rock are perfect touches. So glad you joined us for the Boys and their Toys challenge at Dude TIme Doodles this week.

    ReplyDelete
  10. what a fab cute card ,love the image and the sentiment is perfect
    thanks for joining us at the digi doodle shop and good luck.
    tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Welcome back again Vicky! Fun fun card and a very sweet image. Thanks again from Send a Smile 4 Kids and good luck in the drawings.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such an adorable card! Thanks for joining us over at Digi Haven!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is BRILLIANT. So cute and creative! Love the tiny rock and that "broken window" is truly inspired. Never would have thought how well that would turn out! It's going in my "great ideas" file :) Thanks for joining us at Dude Time Doodles this week. Best, CG

    ReplyDelete
  14. Vickie
    AWE so dang cute. Love the clouds. I am cloud person as well. Oh my. do I have that die cut? LOL. Enabler you know. Again very cute.

    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  15. ute male card, thanks for joing digi doodles shop challenge, good luck

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great card and I hope you enjoyed the F1 (we watched it on tv!) Thanks for entering the Dude Time Doodles Challenge - hope you can join us again next time! Dude Time Doodles

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great little card...

    Thanks for joining us at Little Claires & good luck :o)
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  18. great boys card thanks for joining us at Di's Digi downloads hugs Jess

    ReplyDelete
  19. SO adorable!! love the clouds and the embellishments, great ideas!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. How creative Vicky! Love how you've done the clouds and the cracked glass...looks awesome. Thanks for joining us at Send a Smile 4 Kids

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  21. Fun card and great idea! Very creative. Thanks for joining us at Can You Digi It?

    ReplyDelete
  22. Clever card and fab design. Thanks for joining us at Di's digi designs. xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love the little glass with the rock and your image is so cute! Thank you for joining us this week @ SAS 4 Kids for our “Bright Colors” challenge :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway