Sunny Day in Mtl!

Today was a wonderful sunny day in MTL.  I had to do the cleaning of the house and take care of a few errands my boys since my hubby is gone to see is mom with my daughter.  I was also a chauffeur to the youngest who even if it was his 9th birthday (Happy b-day William) was going to his best friend's b-day party.  Then while the laudry was being done, I crafted a bit... one for DT work and 2 for fun (one not complete yet ).  And now I'm blogging but enjoying the sun and the pool at the same time ;))))

I've been wanting to participate in Tiddly's Ink challenges for the longest of time... and I never did.  Today I decided was the day.  Their challenge was about pink!  I had gotten a Freebie digi called Value.    I used it and changed the coloring to pink and all the lines to black with word ;)  I was really happy that I actually managed that.  I'm really really lousy at Word so making any changes to a picture is quite impressive!

I used my Sweet Owl - First Edition paper and the fleur de lis square nestabilities to cut the shape around the wonderful sentiment.  I also use some Dew Drops from Robin's nest and some ribbon that I purchased on sale at Omer Deserres.  I was sooo happy that I had that ribbon it was perfect to complete this card.

I'm entering this card obviously in the challenge at Tiddly's ink ;)

And I discovered a new challenge site it can be found here 2 sisters challenge blog since it's anything goes I'm entering this card.

I will most probably be back tonight with my other card ;)  If the boys let me craft alone.... lol not sure how that will go... we will see...

Vicky
xo


Comments

  1. hiyah vicky!
    hun this is beautiful,I love how you used it.
    Thank you so much for sharing it with the tiddly inkers this week hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is so beautiful, Vicky!! love that frame the image sits upon.
    So happy you joined us over at Tiddly Inks!!

    hugs, Leah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute! Love the pink! Thanks for playing with us in the 2 Sisters Challenge this week!
    Hugs,
    Leslie, DT
    http://leslieturner58.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway