Wags n whiskers - Rainbows

Hello! And TGIF!!!!!  wow so very happy it's Friday lol.  Ok so it's already time for a new challenge over at Wags n whiskers rubberstamps and this time our challenge for you is Rainbows!  So either the colors or an actual rainbow :D

For my creation I used the fabulous Magical Friends.  I find that rainbows are pretty magical and I thought it would be appropriate.

I used some bright spring like colors because rainbows are just soooo fun in the spring with a little rain and gorgeous sunshine.


The paper for this card is from Doodlebug design - Hello Spring.  I used some buttons from my stash.  I used my scallop, large and small circles from Spellbinder.


Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics.  The sentiment is from Create with TLC.
I hope you will have liked this bright little card.

I'm entering this in the following challenges:

  1. Hobbybook designer challenge - spring
  2. Pinspirational challenges - spring picture inspiration
  3. Artistic inspirations challenges - For the kids
  4. Melonheadz friends - Girly

Have a fabulous day everyone!!!  Hope you get to craft a bit.  In my case it will probably be this weekend... wow 2 days is just not enough lol

Hugs

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway