Specially for you

Hello everyone!  I'm here to share with you a little card that I did to participate over at Mark Finest Paper oriental sketch

I used again a great sticker to make this.

I decided to make some smaller cards!  I really love those to smaller cards!  They are sooo good to use for any type of occasion.

The paper that I used are all from my scrap pile.  I used my square die from spellbinder.  I used a stamp for the sentiment.

Here's a closer look at the sketch that I followed:

I'm entering this card in the following challenge:
  1. Mark's Finest paper - Sketch
I'll be back with another little card for you!!!

Hugs


Comments

  1. Your card is beautiful; love the images you used. Thank you for playing along with us at MFP Oriental Sketch Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card Vicky. Love how you used the sentiment as well. Hugs, joann

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely card you have made! Thanks for joining us at the MFP/OSC. It is always a pleasure to see what you have created for us!
    kReN, DT
    http://afourthlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10