A song in your He{art} - DT post - March 5th 2014

Hello everyone!  It's time for a new challenge over at A Song in your he{art} and this time our challenge for you is a song from Johnny Reid - Time flies,

Our awesome sponsor this time is

For my card I'm using the fabulous Heart Doodle 5.

Here's the video for you of the song:
What touched me in this song is the fact that life passes... and we don't realize all the little things that are sooo important, and sometimes we don't remember the details so sad.  So that's why I chose that sentiment from Create with TLC enjoy the little things.  
The paper that I chose for this is from Bobunny - Enchanted!  I really wanted to go with a monochromatic look with just the touch of red :)  I think it makes it quite stricking!  The image was fussy cut, I used my scallop and large circle from Spellbinder for the sentiment.  The silk flowers are from my stash.


Here's a closer look at the fabulous digi colored with my copics. The sentiment as I mentioned is from Create with TLC
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Crafting from the heart challenge blog - Anything goes with die cuts
  2. Digi-makeover-challenge - Anything goes
  3. Stampsfun-creativity - Hearts
  4. 2 sisters challenge - Black, white plus one color - red in this case
That's it for me!   Hope you have had a great crafty day!  And I'll be back tomorrow with another post :)


Still a few days to enter in my little giveaway to celebrate 500 followers come and join in http://crafting-vicky.blogspot.ca/2014/02/woooow-celebration-in-order-its-500.html - There's 16 awesome prizes!!!

Hugs


Comments

  1. Beautiful creation with perfect sentiment.
    Vinita

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful song and a beautiful card and sentiment Vicky. Thank you for prompting me to become a follower. I am sooooooo pleased you did. This is awesome. I have added your candy post to my site. Hugs Wynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Vicky...love your card...but sure needed to see that Johnny Reid Video today too...he's awesome and writes and sings the most touching songs. I was lucky enough to see him in Hamilton about 4 years ago...it was an amazing concert. Thank you for sharing both your card and that video today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card, I especially like the sentiment, it has a wonderful meaning to it. Thanks for joining in at Crafting From The Heart.
    Cheers Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful.........so nicely laid out.
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  6. a wonderfull creation thanks for joining us at sfc

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway