Noah is all ears

hee hee hee have I got you intrigued with the title?  Well that's the name of the fabulous digi that I used for this creation!  I totally adore the great digis from Sassy Cheryls and well... she always have some sales on Fridays... those are killers as I totally get the digis... it's almost a ritual... a feel good moment for me!

Well last week or the week before she had a totally cute little set of digis perfect for a project that I wanted to do!  My little twin niece and nephew are turning 2 in 2 weeks and we are invited to their b-day next weekend!!!! and YIKES!!! it's next weekend.  So I had to get moving with this project.  Their theme for their b-day is Mickey mouse because they are totally into it!  So I got them a little plush Mickey each.

And here's the tag that I made for Sidney my little nephew.  I will share the one that I did for Stella at a later time.

I used some paper from my bobunny - elf magic I really wanted some red with white polka dots lol and could only find it in the Christmas pads!!!  I used some brads left over from my scrapbook album of Disney and the letters are from the dollar store.  I also put some ribbon from my stash.

Here's a closer look at the great image colored with my copics.
Hope you think it's cool!  Figured it will probably go in their keepsake box... and they will remember how they loved Mickey!

I'm entering this little tag in the following challenges:

  1. Sassy cheryls challenge - Anything Sassy Cheryl's Go
  2. Simply create too - Shop in your stash - that's what I did... and lucky me it's big... because I really wanted this look lol
  3. Crafting by designs - Anything goes
  4. Divas by design challenge - Let's hear it for the boys
  5. Pennys challenges - Anything but a square
  6. Simon says stamp blog - Tag
  7. The sisterhood of crafters - One for the boys
That's it for me for today!  Hope you have a great night and I'll be back tomorrow with more!

Hugs

Comments

  1. Utterly delightful... this is just sooooo darn cute. !!! Beautiful make Vicky :-D xxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL ... I think it's VERY COOL! Sure to bring a smile!
    I always enjoy stopping over to see what you're up to! Great job! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘ONE FOR THE BOYS’ challenge and please come back again soon!
    Darlene
    one of the 'Sistahs'
    The Sisterhood of Crafters
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  3. How adorable Vicky...One of my favorite images from Cheryl...And how perfect for your niece and nephew...Hugs, joann

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww this is really sweet Vicky! such an adorable image and I love the paper and embellishments… the name letters and ribbons look fab! :-)
    Thanks for joining us at Divas by Design this week!
    Hugs Sue B xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh, this is too cute! I love Disney and this is so sweet and what a fabulous keepsake! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Simply Create Too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fabulous tag. . .how fun. A twin niece and nephew! They are going to LOVE you for life with the plush Mickeys! I love this sweet little tag and can't wait to see Stella's. Super cute.
    Thanks for playing along in the ANYTHING GOES challenge this past week with my Sassy Gals!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a fun tag Vicky! I love it!!!

    Thanks so much for playing along with us @ Simply Create Too & hope to see you back again for our next challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just gorgeous - fabulous colouring and a great shape - thank you for playing along at pennyspapercraftychallenge this week hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a cute tag, Vicky! Your nephew is sure to cherish it. Thanks so much for playing along with the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Tag It!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Vicky: Your birthday tag is sssooo cute--bet the twins will love the Mickey to go with it! Glad you joined our “Use Your Stash Challenge #56″. Hope you come by this upcoming Friday for our new challenge at Simply Create Too also.

    Diane
    Simply Create Too Design Team Member
    http://SimplyCreateToo.blogspot.com
    http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Vicky! So beautiful tag. Love polka dot paper and sweet design. Thanks for playing our Sassy Cheryl’s challenge!
    Jasmina

    ReplyDelete
  12. You can never go wrong with the Mouse!. Absolutely precious. Thanks for sharing with us at Sassy Cheryl's this week.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Totally adorable!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Sassy Cheryl´s Challenge!
    xx Nela

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh,my goodness-so dry cute! Have to say, I love coloring these this little guy! The tag is perfect and is sure to go in the baby book for eternity! Thank you for joining us for Sassy Cheryl's Anything Goes challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway