Bird flock

Hello everyone!  So how's your week so far?  Mine is fabulous since I'm on vacation.  I get to do some stuff around the house that needed to get done and that didn't since I was sick a month 1/2... and I get to craft!!!  Today I plan on going shopping with my daughter!  She grew soooo much that she really needs some new clothes :)

I'm here however to share with you a little card that I did for Crafty Secrets!!!!  Totally love their linky party because you get 6$ to use for their store!  So what's not to like right?!!?  And the digis are totally awesome.  They also have some great stamps.

Here's my little card with the great bird flock.  I just love making the smaller version cards.  You always need some for little notes to send just a small hello and of course much cheaper stamps lol  And I really love the masculine look that the paper gives to this card!
The paper is some left over that I had in my stash (fabulous right?!?  just love to be able to use some of the scraps!).  I added some buttons from my stash and some twine.

Here's a closer look at the fabulous digi that I colored with my copics.  The great sentiment is from Create with TLC

I'm entering this little card in the following challenges:
  1. Crafty Secrets - Linky party
  2. House of cards challenge - Cute and/or shabby - add a button
That's it for now!  Hope you have a great day!


Still a few days to enter in my little giveaway to celebrate 500 followers come and join in http://crafting-vicky.blogspot.ca/2014/02/woooow-celebration-in-order-its-500.html - There's 16 awesome prizes!!!

Hugs



Comments

  1. Hi Vicky, your card looks great, love how you colored the birdies. Enjoy your time off and thanks for sharing and entering our March Linky Party

    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Vicky,
    love your card. That image is awesome.
    thanks for playing along at HOC.
    Ang
    HOC DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card. And yes it is a great one for a guy. So creative. Hugs, joann

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful, Vicky! LOVE the fun birdies image and I adore the monochrome browns! Thanks for joining us at House of Cards! :) HUGS and have a wonderful rest of the week! Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a great card - love that sentiment! Thanks for joining in the House of Cards Challenge this week.

    Hugs, Vannessa
    HOC DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a sweet card! You did a great job with those sweet little birdies! Thanks for playing along in the Crafty Secrets March Linky party!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Darling card Vicky! ( and great name btw :) Thanks for playing along in the challenge with us!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm on holiday as well, feels great doesn't it? I love the little birdies with their messages. You've done a great job putting a masculine slant on this with your choice of colours, paper, and buttons. thanks for joining us at the March Linky Party.

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG how adorable is this card Vicky! I love your design and choice of background! Well done! Thanks so much for playing along in our March Linky Party at Crafty Secrets! Good Luck!!

    Darlene
    Crafty Secrets DT
    CRAFTY VINTAGE GIRL
    CRAFTY SECRETS LINKY PARTY
    DAR'S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for entering such a lovely card at HOC, the birds are great.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just so adorable..........

    Paulette

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway