Digital Delight DT post - Guitar Maycee

Hello everyone!  It's time for my new DT inspiration for Digital Delights and this time I'm using the super cute Guitar Maycee and I used with it the great Licence plate love set.

I wanted to make a fun masculine celebration card!  I think I managed with some really bright colors!



The paper for this card is from MME - Fly a kite.  I used some ribbon from my stash.  I fussy cut the image and the sentiment.  The little stars are also from my stash.

Here's a closer look at the fabulous digi that I colored with my copics.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Digi choos day - Boys stuff
  2. Our daily bread designs blog 6 of something I used 6 stars - and Happy Anniversary!!!
  3. Party time tuesdays - Party animals
That's it for me for today!  Slow day lol looking forward to the end of the week and some crafting time!!!

Hugs

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway