Open Minded Crafting Fun - Midway post!

Wow where did the week go?!?  And why is it that vacation go by so very fast compared to the rest of the time... anyway... it's time for the midway post for Open Minded Crafting Fun and this time our challenge for you is to use something green!

Our fabulous sponsors are
,,and

For my card this time I used a great image from Dilly Beans called 183 Framed flower girl.  I just adore those image... and couldn't help but play with one!  It's so hard actually when you have such great sponsors not to play with them all... lol... yeah my life is hard :D


The paper for this is from Amy Tangerine - American craft.   I used some flowers from my stash and a brad from Eyelet outlet  - my metal piece!  I uses my label 11 from Spellbinder.  The leaves were done with my elizabeth dies - Triple leaf set and curly leaves.

Here's a closer look at the great digi that I colored with my copics.  I used a great sentiment from Create with TLC.

I'm entering this little card in the following challenges:

  1. Craftitude challenges - Anything goes - add a little green - I added lots!
  2. Craft for the craic - Something green
  3. Cut it up challenges - green -and dies cuts (always) - used both :D
  4. Digi haven - Green - 3 different shades - used probably more than that.. at least the paper and the digi as well as the flower are all different :D
  5. Dilly beans challenge - add some metal - the brad is metal :D  and man... miss entering in the challenge!
  6. Get inky challenge - green
  7. Patties creations challenge - Green
  8. Stamping with dragon - Let's go green
That's it for me for now!  Hope you have a fabulous day!  And hopefully get to craft a bit!!!

Hugs

Comments

  1. AWESOME colouring on her hair Vicky !!! A lovely card xxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Vicky, how do you manage... So many lovelies...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, I love all the different shades of green!
    Thanks for joining us at Digi Haven!
    ♥ Sandra ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. You chose the perfect die and flower to go with your image. It looks like the very same plant! Beautiful card. Thanks for joining our Green challenge at Cut it Up!
    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty, love your colors! Thanks for joining us at Dilly Beans. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable image on such a lovely card!
    Thank you for joining us at Cut It Up Challenges.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous, very fresh and I do love Dilly Beans. Thank you for joining us at SDD Challenge. Good Luck.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this card! <3 Jamie Design Team Member at Get Inky!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this image and your coloring. Great color combo...Hugs, joann

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty card! Your coloring is fabulous! Thanks for playing along with us at Cut It Up!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the vivid green colors you used, fabulous card. Thank you for joining us for this months challenge, Sylvie Craft for the Craic DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow, I love this image and your coloring is fabulous! Thanks for playing with us at CIU this week!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous, Vicky! I love that image too. Great colors and your flower with the metal brad is fabulous. thanks for sharing with Dilly Beans. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wonderful card, Vicky. It's so fresh and springy...just what we need in our part of Canada this week. her hair is absolutely beautiful and I love the stacked flower and die cut leaves. Always fun to see your art. Thanks for joining our Anything Goes/Add a little green challenge this fortnight at Craftitude Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Vicky, a lovely card as always from you.
    Thanks for popping over to SDD and joining in the fun
    Good luck
    Hugs
    Jo (dt) xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway