Scribbles Design - Midway post - Frame it

Hello everyone!  It's Saturday and it's time for the midway post of Scribbles designs challenge.  You still have 14 days to participate!!!  And this time our challenge for you is Frame it!  Scribbles design is even giving a free frame for you to use!!!  So no reason not to use a Scribble design image!

For this card I used the fabulous Frame 9.  I made this card all digitally and then printed it on a cardstock to mail it out.  I'm pretty happy with the result and got lots of compliments from the person who got it :)

I even colored the frame using my computer!!!!!  That's something totally out of the norms for me lol and took longer I think than doing it with my copics!!!


Ok so the paper Plaid cocoa (that I changed to green) is from Decosse dynamite Doodles.  The buttons are from Scrappers Delight.  The great image in the middle of the frame and the sentiment is from Create with TLC.

Here's a closer look at the fab frame and the great image and sentiment.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Digitally sweet challenges - Anything goes - used all digital elements put this together and printed :)  I didn't even had more... so it was really a flat card!!!  RARE in my case lol
  2. Creative corner challenges - Green
  3. Whoopsi Daisy - Monochrome
  4. Pile it on challenge - Thinking of you - well that's what it is but in French!
That's it for me for today!!!  Hope you have a great Saturday! 


Still a few days to enter in my little giveaway to celebrate 500 followers come and join in http://crafting-vicky.blogspot.ca/2014/02/woooow-celebration-in-order-its-500.html - There's 15 awesome prizes!!!

Hugs

Comments

  1. Your computer colored frame looks fantastic!!! I need to learn how to do that!!! The results look well worth the effort. Everything flows beautifully on your card. Hope you are having a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your digital creation. Thanks for joining us this week at Creative Corner Challenges.
    Nancy, DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! love this card... and all of it is printed..so fun! it looks gorgeous Vicky! its a must try..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful frame Vicky. I have never tried this but I need to. Lovely card. Hugs, joann

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Famous Vicky! WOW, you are rocking the digital too!
    Thank you for joining us at Digitally Sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is adorable, I love that image! Nice to see you! Thank you for joining us at Digitally Sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card hunni...
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  8. the image is so lovely and vintage like

    thanks a lot for taking part at Creative Corner Challenges
    Love Mel xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a fabulous card! I love it!

    Hugs...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway