Just for fun little tiger

For those of you that follow me you know that I've gotten addicted to the great challenge of Mark's Finest Paper Oriental sketch.  And I just HAD to play this week as well.

So here's my take with just some scrap pieces of papers and a great sticker :)  Another little card that will be used for mailing a simple little hello!


I followed this great sketch:


And I'm entering this in the challenge here Mark's finest paper oriental sketch.  I know it's a very simple little card but I'm really loving the look of it!

Still a few hours to enter in my little giveaway to celebrate 500 followers come and join in http://crafting-vicky.blogspot.ca/2014/02/woooow-celebration-in-order-its-500.html - There's 16 awesome prizes!!!

hugs

Comments

  1. Fabulous image and card! Thank you for playing along with us at MFP Oriental Sketch Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the tiger Vicky, sometimes less is more and this is such a sweet card to say hello, you rocked the sketch !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very creative Vicky...Love the wonderful design.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway