Floral kisses

Hello everyone!  WOW I'm on vacation... yet... I don't post too much... hmmm why is that... must be because I'm busy with the kids, and trying to get ahead on DT stuff.  This being said.. there was a great new digi over at The East wind it's called Aurora Floral Kiss and I just HAD to play with it!  LOL basically it was my reward for being soooo good!

I really really wanted a fresh spring feel for this card.  So I choose some papers from the Hey girl - Basic Grey collection.  I used my grand square and large square from spellbinder to cut out the digi and paper under it.  The sentiment is done with a stamp.  I also added some recollection bling that I purchased yesterday on sale!!! YAY!!!

Here's a closer look at the totally awesome digi that I colored wtih my copics.
I just think she's totally GORGEOUS!!!!!  Hope I did her justice!

I followed this great sketch:


I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Digi Sketch Challenge - sketch and theme is cute... I think I have both covered lol
  2. Crafting by designs - Month long anything goes
  3. Crafting for all seasons - Spring into spring
  4. Crafty creations challenges - Happy b-day
  5. Digistamps 4 joy-sa- add a birthday sentiment
That's it for me for now!  I really hope you go and check out the fabulous digis of the east wind!  And don't forget to join our FB group.


Still a few days to enter in my little giveaway to celebrate 500 followers come and join in http://crafting-vicky.blogspot.ca/2014/02/woooow-celebration-in-order-its-500.html - There's 16 awesome prizes!!!

hugs

Comments

  1. She IS totally gorgeous, friend! LOVE the bold colors you used and your coloring is amazing! HUGS and have a wonderful rest of the week! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome icki. Love the image and you have enhanced it soooooooooooooo much x
    Jackie DT ds4j

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning creation, Vicky and that sweet image coloured to perfection and perfect for our challenge at Crafting for all Season....good luck in the draw...Annie [DT]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Vicky what a beautiful image and card.
    Thanks for join us at
    {Digistamps4Joy DT Member}

    Karin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Vicky you did her justice for sure...This is beautiful. Hugs, joann

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Vicky, a great image and lovely colouring. Enjoy the rest of your vacation.
    Thank you for joining our challenge at
    Digistamps4Joy this week and good luck..
    Ursula Uphof DT member

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous, Vicky! I adore your color choices. couldn't be sweeter. Enjoy your vacay! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  8. this image is so adorable !!! lovely card :) thanks for joining Digisketch challenge this week. Steph DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. This card is gorgeous, your coloring is amazing!
    Thank you for playing along with us at Crafting for all Seasons. Good Luck and I hope we see you again!

    Hugs,
    Milnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a stunning card, love the image and your colouring, thank you for joining us over at CFAS, Good Luck and we hope to see you again soon. Alison xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway