Hamlet Pig wit think spring

I'm back with my last post for the night... wow it's long blogging lol  This time I'm here to share with you a little card that I did for the great progressive challenge over at From the heart stamps.  If you played last month you will have gotten this sweetie (actually a big set of digis and sentiments).  And if you didn't and you spend 10$ in the store you get it for free!  So a great deal to get started with this.  The images are sooo cute it's really fun to play.

So for my card I used the Hamlet pig wit think spring!  So looking forward to spring.  And today as I was out, it was cold but it smelled like spring!  Or maybe it was just me wishing....rofl


I used some of my scrap pieces of paper to make this card YAY for me!  I added a button from my stash as well as some twine.  I used my fabulous banners framelits dies from Stamping up.  I also used my grand circles from Spellbinder.  And I did some faux stitching around.

Here's a closer look at the digi colored with my copics.  I used some salty ocean distress ink to do the sky.  The great sentiment is from Create with TLC.  It was supposed to be for St-Valentine's day.. but I forgot to use it then... and I figured it was perfect for this card.
 Since I was using a From the Heart image I followed their great sketch for the week:
Sketch056.jpg

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. From the heart stamps - Sketch
  2. From the heart stamps - Progressive challenge with the great stamp
  3. Crafty calendar challenge - animal Antics
  4. Fairies challenges - Spring
  5. Created with love challenges - Think spring
  6. Fitztown challenge blog - Farm animals
That's it for me for tonight!  Hope you had a great day and I'll be back tomorrow with another post!


Still a few hours to enter in my little giveaway to celebrate 500 followers come and join in http://crafting-vicky.blogspot.ca/2014/02/woooow-celebration-in-order-its-500.html - There's 16 awesome prizes!!!

hugs

Comments

  1. Wow Vicky! What vitamins do you take? I am so impressed with your blogging skills! :) I did not know we could combine the progressive challenge with the sketch challenge. I actually made TWO! :-\ Good to know for next month. Don't you just love Hamlet! Too too adorable say I. ;) lol I actually thought it would be perfect for the Fitztown challenge but I didn't know how to tell everyone over at the FTH challenge! lol Love how you've colored the image and I am ssooo impressed with the sky! I'm working on that... and folds... it's not going well, Vicky! But your card, WOW! :) xx Ema

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great cute piggy card, this is perfect for our challenge!
    Thank you for participating Fitztown Farm animals challenge
    Welcome to the next week again.
    Hugs Kaija DT-member

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vicky, this is super cute and the cloud background looks very nice. You did a great job with the sketch AND the tWisT.

    Thanks for joining our Sketch Challenge and the SOTM Challenge @ From the Heart Stamps !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vicky, your card is adorable. I just love your coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now he is too stinking cute! Love him to bits. And the sentiment.. Perfect!
    xo Nana April

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely fun card and image thanks for sharing with CWLC this week Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  7. Goodness, a pig sitting on a flower pot...heehee Cute Cute Cute...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh how cute Vicky love your little pig. It felt like spring here to day. Thanks for joining us at Created with love challenges.
    Linda K. DT
    www.ladybugstampers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Vicky, your card is adorable. A great sky by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so sweet!! I like the doodles around the circle and the embossing (Some of my favorite techniques to add a finishing touch)! Thanks for joining us at the From the Heart Stamp SOTM challenge and this week's sketch challenge – great card!
    Lyn

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love, Love the sentiment you added to your card! Your card was adorable without it but that sentiment put's it over the top for me. I grew up on a farm where my dad raised pigs so I have a soft spot in heart for these little guys. Thank you so much for sharing your creativity with us at FTHS Monthly Progressive Challenge - Dee

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super cute card Vicki. Thanks for joining us at the Fairy's challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Vicky, this is super sweet, the sentiment cracks me up! Thanks for joining our Stamp of the Month challenge at FTHS!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway