Ike's world challenge #13

Hello everyone!  It's time for a new challenge over at Ike's world challenge blog.  This time the challenge for you is Spring!  Yup we are longing for it as well!

For my card I used the fabulous blossom and I realized that this is the second day this week that I use this image!  Can you tell that to me this represent spring?!? :)


The paper for this card is from Sweet owl - First Edition.  I used my Lattice motif and small oval from Spellbinder.  I combined 2 lace ribbon for the bow and the background.

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics.  The sentiment is a stamp from my stash.

I'm entering this little card in the following challenges:

  1. Bunny zoes crafts - Monochrome
  2. Crafty bloggers network - Nature
  3. Created with love challenges - Girly
  4. Incy wincy designs - Monochromatic
  5. Melonheadz friends - Girly

I have one more post coming up! I really hope that you will come back to my blog to see it!

Hugs




Comments

  1. That is so very pretty Vicky. Gorgeous colouring and such a lovely die cut frame. FAB !!
    Hugz
    IKE xxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful colours and image Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love, love this color combo, Vicky! Wonderful flowers and the lace ribbon for the double bow is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful colors Vicky. I love this wonderful image. Hugs, joann

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Vicky this is stunning. I love the colors of Pink you used. Love that die cut as well. Beautiful coloring. Thanks for joining us at Created with Love Challenge this week.
    Linda K. DT
    www.ladybugstampers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely card thanks for sharing with CWLC this week Rachel DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely card with great coloring...thanks for playing with us at Melonheadz Friends!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful and such a peaceful card. Wonderful coloring and fab double bows.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway