A song in your hear - DT post - Kool and the gang

Hello everyone!  It's time for a new challenge over at A Song in your he{art} and this time our challenge for you is a song from Kool and the gang!  Celebrations :D

Our great sponsor is
And here's the video to put you in the mood :D  Brings back memories!
soooo you know that I just HAD to make a b-day card :D  For this card I used the fabulous image Cupcake frog.  I think he's totally perfect for this!
For this card the paper that I used is from life of the party - Basic Grey.  I used a ribbon, a pin and a charm from my stash.  I added some bling as well.  I used my pinking circle large, my small and large circle from Spellbinder.

Here's a closer look at the great digi that I colored with my copics.  I added some stickles to the flame.  The great sentiment is from Create with TLC
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. A random fan - A birthday time
  2. Party time tuesdays - Party animal
  3. The papernest norway - Celebration or birthday
  4. Splendiferous creations - They say it's your b-day
  5. Fussy and fancy challenge - Birthday
That's the 1st post for now... I have a bunch more coming up :D

Hugs

Comments

  1. Super !!! That little image is so darn cute :-) Fabulous backing papers too with those little swags of banners :-D This song took me back a few years, although the backing in this Vid doesn't sounds the same as the original. I loved Kool and the Gang :-) Always made 'happy' music :-D

    Hugz
    IKE xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card Vicky - love the fun frog! Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I do love this Vicky...a great card and the image made me smile....it is perfect for our Challenge...Thanks for entering the Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge and good luck...Jo. X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that dp with all the banner flags on it. Totally adorable frog!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway