Christmas greetings

Hello everyone! It's already Monday :'( wow the weekends go way to fast!!!  Since I didn't have another post required I figured I better share the card that I had done for the great Christmas progressive challenge Digi stamps 4 joy.  I don't want to miss out on next month's freebie!!!

So here's the card I made with the image that was provided this month. I really love how simple this turned out.


The papers used here are some leftovers so reduce my scrap pile!!!  YAY and I have added some buttons from my stash on there as well.

Here's a closer look at the fabulous image.
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Decosses dynamite doodles - 12 month's card link up challenge - that's my 2nd post for the month :D
  2. Digistamps 4 joy-sa - Monthly progressive challenge
  3. Christmas card challenges - Anything goes
  4. Crafty hazelnuts christmas challenge2 - Extra challenge- anything goes
That's it for me for today!  Hope unlike me you will get to have some crafty time!!!

Hugs

Comments

  1. Wow, great work, well done and good luck! I shall be casing the layout :)
    Hugs, Jackie
    Digistamps4Joy.DT
    Member

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the traditional colour scheme Vicky. Thanks for joining the challenge at CHNC Extra for March.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway