Coffee addict

Hello everyone!  Wow it was sooo hard to be back to work today...   Especially after losing an hour over the weekend with the Daylight saving time lol

Anyway I'm here to share with you a little ATC I made to participate over at Sassy studio and Wicked Wednesday ATC.

So I made an ATC!  I haven't played for a little while at Wicked Wednesday... it was the perfect opportunity to do so!  And over at Sassy Studio, they have just launched a new line of sentiments that are totally fun!  And the challenge is to use one!  So I'm using the one that they offered as a freebie.


For this little ATC I used all scraps of papers that I had.  I used a little cup sticker embellishment that I had from Recollection.  I used my Label 11 from Spellbinder. I used my label make to finish off the sentiment.

Here's a closer look at the fabulous digi that I colored with my copics.
I'm entering this in the following challenges:

  1. Sassy studio designs - Senti Mints - used the fabulous freebie!
  2. Wicked wednesday atc - Crazy for coffee
So what do you think of my little creation?  :D  Big hello BTW to my latest follower!!!  always fun to see the number rise up!!!

Hugs

Comments

  1. Oh what a clever idea to combine the challenges, and your ATC came out beautifully. Thanks for joining us at Wicked Wednesday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you cut the images out and placed on your card. Great design. Hugs, joann

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vicky, you did an great job with the sentiment, very clever. Thanks for joining us in this challenge. Good Luck.
    Karal SSD DT
    My Blog: Karals Creative Corner

    ReplyDelete
  4. Terrific ATC! Great sentiment and I love the little coffee cup. :-D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway