Meljen's DT post

Hello!!!  I'm back with my last post for today!  This time it's for Meljen's design DT and I'm using the great Little Pocket Puppy.

Our challenge for you is Let's hear it for the boys and I thought that was just the perfect image for that challenge!

The paper is from Crate paper - Random.  I used my scallop and large circle and a bunch of buttons from my stash.

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics.  The great sentiment is from Create with TLC.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Creative card crew - animals
  2. Digi choosday - Animals
  3. Get inky challenge - circles
  4. Artistic inspirations challenges - Anything goes
That's it for today!!!  Hope you have a fabulous day.

Hugs


Comments

  1. Such a great card, love all those buttons added, very cute hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card for a young boy. I love your use of buttons to make up the background, and the puppy in the pocket is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fantastic card Vicky; from the coloring to those wonderful buttons.
    Thanks for joining us over at Blue Moon Crafting Station Get Inky! Challenge.

    ~ Sue B, DT Member ~
    http://getinkychallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, love the use of the buttons! Thanks for joining in with us at Digi Choosday Challenge!! Yvonne (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card and a great image! Thanks for joining in with the Artistic Inspirations Challenge. Suz xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just so precious and the buttons add a lovely fun element to the design.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awwwww, life is better with a puppy~! And your card is wonderful.

    Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ha, another beautiful card :) Thanks for joining us at Creative Card Crew Challenge. Good Luck, Joanna DT

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway