Fresh brewed - reminder - Cuddle

I'm here to share with you a little card and to remind you of our great 

MARCH BLOG CANDY LINK UP CHALLENGE




Want to see what you can win?


My little card for you is done with the great Bear.  I think he's soooo cute!  So I just had to use him this time.  I did a little card yet again it's just perfect to sent a little I'm thinking of you card :)

What I also truly love with these smaller cards is that I use my scrap material!  I used my large and small circle and my label 11 from Spellbinder.

Here's a closer look at the great image that I have colored with my copics.  The great sentiment is from Create with TLC
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Incy wincy designs - Monochromatic
  2. Crafters companion - Monochromatic
  3. Lej designs challenge blog - Favorite die cut- I know... it's not original but the one that I go to the most is the circle 
That's my last post for today! Hope you have a fabulous day!!!

Hugs


Comments

  1. My favorite die would also be something like a circle :D
    This card is 100% Huggable! I LOVE the keep calm sentiment. How sweet is that?!? and I love that you created using your scraps. I keep trying to make my scrap pile shrink... but it seems to be continually hitting a growth spurt :D hehehe!!!
    Big smiles to you!
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. How adorable...I love the shape of your card. Such a cute image as well...Hugs, joann

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling card Vicky I love the sentiment,
    hugs
    susan s

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, Vicky, he's too cute. What a fabulous sentiment!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway