OSAAT challenge # 205

Hello everyone!!!  It's time for a new challenge over at OSAAT and this time our challenge for you is a woman in your life!  I thought this was the perfect time to make a little b-day card that could be used for one of the special woman in my life.

I got to play with the fabulous image of Delicious Doodles Butterflies on Buddleia.  I thought it was the perfect image for a woman's card!


The paper for this card is from Petite papers - Webster's page.  I used my scallop and large circle from Spellbinder.  I added some butterflies made Cheery Lynn - DL112- Exotic Butterfly small.  I put some bling as well.

Here's a closer look at the great digi that I colored with my copics.  I added some stickles to the wings as well... you can see it a bit on the one on the right...  The great sentiment is from Create with TLC
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Alphabet challenge blog - C is for country flower
  2. Bloggers - Think spring
  3. Cut it up challenges - Anything goes with die cut
  4. Digi haven - Things with wings
  5. Polka doodle - spring is in the air
That's it for me for today!  I'm hoping to get some very needed crafting time!!!

Hugs


Comments

  1. This is gorgeous Vicky! I love that image and your beautiful papers! Thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenge Blog!
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous card. Such a beautiful image and your coloring is just perfect. I'm hoping to attract some Monarch caterpillers this year so they can become butterflies. Maggie DT Teamie

    ReplyDelete
  3. how stunning
    is your card
    Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles this time
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10