Meljen's DT post - Challenge # 201

Hello everyone!  So did you enjoy the celebration challenge?!?  Wasn't it fun?!?  And now it's time for a new challenge at Meljen's Design and this time it's Lucky you!  So use some green on your project!

So... don't know about you but there's only so many St-Patrick celebration type cards that I can do and send out... so I used this time to make a great bookmark for my hubby!  I'm so happy he's been using them!!!!

For this one I used a great digi called Irish Brew  and I thought it was just perfect because we really like our beer... :)



The bookmark shape was done with my Cameo!  Totally looooove that machine for all those makes.  I used some paper from DCWV - Everyday stack.  I used some ribbon from my stash.  The image and sentiment were fussy cut.

Here's a closer look at the great digi that I colored with my copics.  I added a sentiment from Create with TLC also colored with copics.
I'm entering this little creation in the following challenges:

  1. Inky impressions challenges - Go Green
  2. Scrappers-delights-challenge-blog - Luck of the irish
  3. Cuttin and stampin challenges - St- Patrick day, lucky
  4. Loves rubberstamps challenges - Shades of green
  5. Pinspirational challenges - Great picture of shamrocks!
  6. 2 cuteink challenges - St- Patrick's day
  7. Catch the bug blog - Feeling lucky
That's it for me for now... I will probably be back with more tonight... as I still haven't shared with you all the cards that I made over the past weekend lol

Hugs


Comments

  1. Loving this wonderful bookmark. Great coloring...Hugs, joann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely fun and gorgeous Vicky!!! Love the cuts , beautiful job coloring my friend! hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. The latest cards in my follower email, are just "fin-tastic" Love them ALL

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a perfect bookmark, Vicky! Wish I had one just like it. Maybe you'll send me one for my birthday on St. Paddy's day??? lol Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great bookmark for Hubby, beautifully done hugs DT Sis xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great design and perfect for our challenge.Thank you for joining us at Pinspirational Challenges. Come back next week!
    Marina

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great design and perfect for our challenge. Thank you for joining us at Pinspirational Challenges. Come back next week!
    Marina

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great design and perfect for our challenge. Thank you for joining us at Pinspirational Challenges. Come back next week!
    Marina

    ReplyDelete
  9. So great bookmark! :) Thanks for joining us at Scrapper's Delights! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great bookmark Vicky! Thanks for joining us for our 2 Cute Ink Challenge! Hugs Deb

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great tag! Thanks for sharing with us at Cuttin and Stampin!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  13. love this ! thank you for joining us at catch the Bug!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cute bookmark! Thank you so much for linking up with us in our “Feeling Lucky” challenge at Catch The Bug! Please join us, again, next time, for a new challenge and more chances to win! ~~Sammibug~~ DT Member For Bugaboo Stamps

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is fun project. I love it. Thanks for playing with us at {PIN}spirational Challenges.
    Hugs, Keti (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is fab! Thanks for playing along at scrappers delights challenge.

    Kelly x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very fun tag! Love the sentiment! Thanks for linking up with us at Cuttin' and Stampin'! Karen N, DT

    ReplyDelete
  18. Cute tag! I love the sentiment you have used! Thanks for playing with us this week at Loves Rubberstamps!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Fabulous tag, I love this. Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Such a fabulous bookmark. Love the design. Thank you for joining us over at Loves Rubberstamps. Hugs Nina

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a festive tag. Love it~!
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi Vicky! Hihi what a fun bookmark! Great fussy cutting too. Thank you for joining us for the latest challenge at {PIN}spirational Challenges.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway