Chirpy Hello - Nicecrane DT

Hello everyone!  I'm here to share one of a few cards lol.  I've been busy making some DT cards but I also have a few to share for the progressive challenges that I follow!

This is one of my DT cards!  This time for Nicecrane Designs.  I have used some of my smaller cards recently and needed some more!  So this was the perfect opportunity to make some.

For this card I used one of the fabulous images from the great Vintage birds save pack  It's only 4.50$ for 10 fabulous images!
Vintage Birds Greeting Cards
There are some for Christmas and some that are just perfect for Spring like the one that I'm using right now.

There's another thing that I just adore from making these smaller cards!  I get to use some of my scraps of papers!!!  I used my scallop and large circle from Spellbinder.  The pearl flourishes are from recollections I got them on sale this week.  Just love a great find like that.

Here's a closer look at the fabulous image and the great sentiment from Create with TLC
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Drs designs blog - For the birds
  2. Word art Wednesday - Anything goes
  3. 613 Avenue create - Anything goes - Use your stash - that's exactly what I did!
  4. The kraft journal - Birds - with some kraft cardstock - and thanks Karen for the heads up!
I'll be back with some more post for you!  Hope you will come back :)


Still a few hours to enter in my little giveaway to celebrate 500 followers come and join in http://crafting-vicky.blogspot.ca/2014/02/woooow-celebration-in-order-its-500.html - There's 16 awesome prizes!!!

Hugs

Comments

  1. Those are some fabulous bird images!! Love the sentiment & color combo. Thanks for playing along with DRS Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Vicky! Your card is GORGEOUS!.. thanks SO MUCH for sharing it in our challenge this week at Word Art Wednesday. We always LOVE having you share your talents with us. I also wanted to tell you that our challenge this week at The Kraft Journal (www.thekraftjournal.blogspot.com) is For The Birds, and since your card has kraft on it, it is eligible to be entered, so I hope you'll stop by and link up with us there as well.
    Have a blessed week,
    karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Vicky. Perfect sentiment for the image and your card encourages Spring to head our way....Love it....

    ReplyDelete
  4. very pretty Vickie with hope so spring in the air. Thank you for sharing this wonderful art with us at Word Art Wednesday today. Blessings, Carole DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a pretty image! Thank you for sharing in our gallery at The Kraft Journal. Hope to see you join us next week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW, so beautiful. I really like that you used pink as your background paper, it is just perfect. Thanks for sharing with us and our readers at The Kraft Journal this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Vicky, what a sweet bird image and lovely card! Thanks for playing this week at 613 Avenue Create!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway