Nicecrane DT post - Giant Flowering - 2nd post

Hello everyone I'm here to share with you a little creation made with a digi from Nicecrane Design
I'm trying to attract the spring!  And I figured that with a fresh feel it would come.

The digi that I used is found as part of this gorgeous set of precolored digis:

Henderson ' s Giant Flowering Vol 2 - Click Image to Close
I really love this set as you know since I have shown last week a card that I had make with it.  It's a fabulous set for spring and the image that I used today couldn't be more appropriate for spring!  To me spring = tulips, in all sorts of beautiful colors!

Again  this week, I decided to make a smaller card.  I'm really loving those at the moment!  They allow me to use my scraps and they are much less costly for the shipping.

So all the paper for this are from my scrap pile.  I used a little ribbon from my stash and that's it!!!

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Craft your passion challenges - Go green
  2. Kaboodle doodles - Use green
  3. The shabby tearoom - Anything goes
  4. Crazy challenge - flower frenzy
  5. Glitter n sparkle challenge blog - Include some green

So that's it for me for today!  Hope you have a fabulous day.

Hugs

Comments

  1. I too love these designs, so pretty. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Vicky! I love tulips, too, and you're right about the connection with spring. :-D We've been having spring weather out here on the West coast for 3 months now. lol Never really had a winter at all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spring Spring Spring...Your card just screams it...I love this! Hugs, joann

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG Vicky,,, love your green & Yellow background papers,,,,,they contrast really amazing with my vintage Giant Flower image,,,,,,,,,you are Rock,,,, Vikcy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I feel like spring with this fantastic flowers.
    Thanks for joining us at Craft your Passion.
    xxx Michelle (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, Vicky! I love tulips,thank you for joining us at The Crazy Challenge this week,good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway