She's all ears

I'm back this time to share the little tag that I made for my little niece.  I you follow my blog you have seen here that my little niece and nephew are having their 2nd b-day coming up really soon.  They are big fans of Mickey mouse!!!  And when I saw the great images from Sassy Cheryl's on sale a few weeks back I thought it was just perfect for them!

I shared Sidney's tag before using the fabulous Noah is all ears.  And it's time to share Stella's :D  She doesn't care for Minnie... it's all about Mickey so I colored her up like I would have Mickey :D  Sorry for those of you that think it should be all in the pinks.
It wasn't easy to find some polka dot paper... with a small polka dot in white.  Finally found some in my Bobunny - Elf magic Christmas paper pack! I used some brads from my stash left over from my disney album.  I used some letters from the dollar store.  I finished it off with some ribbon is from my stash.


Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics.
I'm entering this little tag in the following challenges:

  1. Sassy cheryls challenge - Anything goes
  2. Abc-challenge - G is for Girls
  3. Cmc copic challenge group - Flaming red
  4. Simon says stamp blog - Tag
That's it for now!  I'll probably be back with more later... I still have lots to share with you lol.  But it takes soooo long to blog lol

Hugs

Comments

  1. And there it is. . .the tag for Stella. This one is equally adorable and stunning. LOVE IT!
    Thanks for playing along in the ANYTHING GOES challenge this past week with my Sassy Gals!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous, love the image she is so cute.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous tag, love your image and your beautiful colouring and layout. Thanks for joining us at ABC, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute Vicky. Love how you used both of the images Sassy Sally and Noah on these tags. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sassy Cheryl Challenges. Hugs, joann

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous tag Vicky, so sweet and beautifully coloured.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    hugs
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great, fabulous tags Vicky. You really do need red polka dots when you color the Mouse, don't you. So happy to see this post too at Sassy Cheryl's. You are on a roll and I hope you stay there too. Looks awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Its so gorgeous!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Sassy Cheryl´s Challenge!
    Hugs Nela

    ReplyDelete
  8. Whoo hoo,part two for the other baby! So cute! Thank you for joining us for Sassy Cheryl's Anything Goes challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. so cute! and love that dp, perfect for the image!
    thanks for playing our Sassy challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway