Hatching egg

Ok so I'm back to share another great card that I did this time for the fabulous progressive challenge over at Dee Dees digis.  So because I played last month I got a great new set of images and sentiments to play with!  And I decided to use the Hatching Egg image and the Expect the uneggspected sentiment.  I just thought it was soooo cute!


I really went for the Easter feel for this.  The paper is from Doodle bug design inc.  I used my scallop and large circle from spellbinder.  I added some little flower embellishments for the corner.

Here's a closer look at the fab digi that I colored with my copics.
Isn't it cute?!?

I followed this great sketch:


I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Dee dees digis - progressive challenge
  2. Sweet-sunday-sketch-challenge - Sketch
  3. 4 krafty girlz challenges - Anything goes
  4. Drs designs blog - You're a good egg
That's it for me for today!!!  I'm going to be back tomorrow!!!  so hope you are back.

Hugs

Comments

  1. Super cute image & sentiment!! Thank you for playing along at DRS Designs this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha !!! Fabulous image - he made me laugh. I really LUV your colour scheme Vicky... perfect !! :-D

    Hugz
    IKE xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect sentiment for the perfect card. Love it...Hugs, joann

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did an outstanding job with this precious image. I love your paper choices, coloring and those three darling flower. I am behind on commenting this week, but we thank you for playing along with Deedee's Digi of the Month Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love how you colored this and added such fresh spring colors with pretty papers! I like the sketch you followed and especially those pretty pink gems in the corner! CUTE! Thanks for playing along with Deedee's March challenge, and we'll be looking forward to having you join us next month too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card , love those designer papers, match the image you've coloured so well. Thanks so much for joining us over at Deedee’s Digi Challenge Blog, hope to see you next time
    ~ Denise DT ~

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooo, perfect papers for the way you colored that image, Vicky! I'm so tickled to see you still playing in the progressive challenge at DeeDee's Digis.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great take on the sketch, love the colour scheme too, very Spring-like! Thanks for joining the Crafty Girls Challenge, hope to see you again soon.

    Victoria DT

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway