Digital Delight - Pressie Josh

Hello everyone!  I'm here to share with you a little card that I made for my DT post of Digital delights.  This time I'm using a fabulous image Pressie Josh.  I'm using a great sentiment from the set Birthday sentiment set.

The paper that I'm using is from the MME - Out of the blue.  I used the super ellipse from Spellbinder.  I added some Robin's nest dew drops and a recollection sticker from my stash.

Here's a closer look at the great image that I colored using my copics.  

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Craft spot - Anything goes
  2. The papernest norway - Celebration or Birthday
  3. Allsorts challenge - All about the boys

I have one more post for you today!  Hope you will be back for it!!!

Hugs

Comments

  1. Such a cute card Vicky! Thank you for joining us at Allsorts for our All About The Boy challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's a cutie Vicky and I love the added little Party Hat...Hugs, joann

    ReplyDelete
  3. A really great card for the guys Vicky, perfect for our theme this week.

    Thanks so much for sharing your creativity with us at Allsorts challenge.

    B

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute image! Your coloring is awesome! Love the little sparkly birthday hat! Cute birthday card! TFS!
    Thanks for joining us in the challenge at My Craft Spot!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com
    MCS DT member

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun card! The image you've used is adorable!

    Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway