Path of Positivity challenge # 12 - Thoughtfulness

Hello everyone!!!  It's time for a new challenge over at Path of Positivity and this time our challenge for you is Thoughtfulness.

For this month's challenge our awesome sponsors are:
,
  ,  and 

For my 1st creation I used a great image from Pickled Potpourri called today.  I also used a great frame from Decosse Dynamite Doodles and a sentiment from Create with TLC.

To me, thoughtfulness is thinking of others and not expecting any thing in return!  It's the little details that make it soooo important.  Sometimes the smallest thing will brighten up someone's day :)
For these journal pages I used some Photomats - Jewel colorbox mats.  I added some washi tape (I get soooo excited when I use some lol.

Here's a closer look at the great digi colored with my copics
And a closer look at the sentiment with the beautiful frame

I hope that I have inspired you and that you will come and play with us!  Don't forget to tell us what Thoughtfulness means to you!!!

I'm entering this journal in the following challenges:
  1. 613 Avenue Create - Anything goes/use your stash - I used my stash!!!  My washi tape woohooo
  2. Word art wednesday - Anything goes
  3. Robyns fetish challenge blog - Anything goes
That's it for me!  Hope you have had a creative day!!!!


Still a few days to enter in my little giveaway to celebrate 500 followers come and join in http://crafting-vicky.blogspot.ca/2014/02/woooow-celebration-in-order-its-500.html - There's 15 awesome prizes!!!

Hugs

Comments

  1. Another gorgeous page from your art journal! love getting these glimpses into your artsy world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nicely done, Vicky! Thanks for leaving this on our front porch here at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful creation...love this color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful coloring Vicky and I love the color combo. Hugs, joann

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow....this is fabulous......
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  6. Seriously? That is one of my frames? It is pretty bad when I don't even recognize my own stuff anymore. You did a beautiful job with it but then you always showcase everything wonderfully. I'm really liking this set of journal pages. I mean I like them all but there is something about this one that is really calling to me. Maybe it is the papers, maybe it is the colours, maybe it is the music...there is just something special that I can't seem to put my words too.

    I also appreciate what you said about thoughtfulness. We need to be thoughtful without expectation of return and of course the smallest thing can mean so much. Thanks Vicky for another fabulous post to get our thoughtfulness challenge up and running.

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway