Mix flower jar

Hello everyone!  So how was your day?  It was our last day of spring break... so we did some cleaning... laundry... the kids played outside and I paid some bills... then I got to play a bit in my craft room.  My hubby came back from his dad (he just left the hospital and is doing better...).  We had a nice supper him and I some great sushi... nice wine... than took a walk!  And wow it was so mild out... felt like spring might actually be on the way!  So great way to end the week of vacation.

So I'm late to blog a bit some cards that I did.  I was busy with well... life lol :D

As you know if you are a follower of this blog, I'm totally addicted to the great progressive challenges, or any that will reward you with great digis!  And that's the case with Doodle pantry!  If you play with one of their digis you get to receive a fabulous set!!!  So what better incentive to play right?!?

For this time I used a little digi that I thought was just right to bring spring along!  It's called Jargon mix flower jar.  And that set comes with a bunch of different options!  I left it really really CAS because I figured it can be used for all kinds of occasions and it's just such a great image!

The papers were all from my scrap pile!!!  YAY!!!! So happy when I use what I had cut already!

Here's a closer look at the digi colored with my copics.
I followed this great sketch:


I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Doodle pantry blog - Anything goes - used a doodle pantry image!
  2. Sunday sketch and stamp - Sketch
  3. Bloggers-challenge - Fabulous Florals
  4. Izazoviislatkisi - Flowers
Ok so that's post number 1.  I have one more to share with you before I call this a night!

Hugs


Comments

  1. Beautiful image and your coloring is awesome...You are right this is one of those images you can use for so many things. Lovely Vicky. Hugs, joann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely spring flower card. Thanks for playing with us at Izazovi i sladkiši.
    Keti (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vicki...you hae a fabulous blog and love...love the spring feel of your card..
    found you on Bloggers Challenge..

    ReplyDelete
  4. How amazingly sweet! Oh it's so clean and perfect. Love the springy yellow with kraft! Thanks for joining us over at Doodle Pantry Digital Challenge 44!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Vicki. Love this card today. So bright and cheerful, reminds me of you here in your blog picture. Lol. Thanks for sharing with us all over at Doodle Pantry Challenge #44.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is absolutely beautiful and your image just screams spring! Thanks so much for using a Doodle Pantry image and for sharing with us this month!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway