Open Minded Crafting Fun Challenge #6 - Midway post - Use some buttons

Hello everyone!  I'm here to share with you the card that I made for the midway point at Open-Minded Crafting fun.  And again we have some really awesome sponsors!!!

 and


For my card I used a great image from digi 13606 Caroling Snowmen.  I really love this festive image!!!

The paper is from Pebbles - Welcome Christmas.  I used my large and small square spellbinder and the circle is the negative part that I was able to use again!!!  I found some buttons in my stash.

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics.  I added some stickles to the snowmen.



I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Decosses dynamite doodles - 12 months of Christmas card link up
  2. Crafts 4 eternity - Anything goes
  3. Craft your passion challenges - Go Green
  4. Robyns fetish challenge blog - Must use green and glitter - hope you can see the glitter on the snowmen!
  5. Crafty hazelnuts christmas challenge - Extra Christmas challenge
That's it for today!!!  Got a big day planned... hair dresser with my daughter and supper with my dad (it was his b-day yesterday!!!) Looking forward to seeing him.

Hugs


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10