Vintage flowers - Nicecrane

Hello everyone!  I'm here today to share with you a little card that I did in my attempt to bring forth spring lol Yesterday it was -15celcius without the wind... sooooo cold!

For this card I used a fabulous image from Nicecrane Designs and it's part of this fabulous set:

http://nicecranedesigns.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=10&products_id=997

I think you will agree with me that it's just perfect for a vintage spring feeling.    Again I made a smaller size card!  I really want to have a good little pack of those, they are so very convenient for all sorts of occations

Since this card is small I was able to use some scrap pieces of papers.  I distressed the edge of them all with some seedless preserve distress ink.  I used my scallop and large circle from spellbinder.

Here's a closer look at the digi that was precolored!  So very fast!  And I paired it with a sentiment from Create with TLC


I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Crafty bloggers network - Network
  2. Kaboodle doodles - Dreaming of spring
  3. Crazy challenge - Flower frenzy
  4. Whoopsi Daisy - Welcome spring

Have a fabulous day folks!!!

Hugs

Comments

  1. This is lovely Vicky. I like the layers. Hugs, joann

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely project.Thanks for joining us at The Crazy Challenge.

    Best Regards,
    Zara

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway