Delicious Doodles - DT post - Green

Hello everyone!  It's Friday!!!  YAY.  And that means that there's a new challenge over at Delicious Doodles challenge.  This time around our challenge for you is to use green!!!

For this card I used a great floral image called Love in mist.


The paper is from a stack that I had purchased... and don't have the tag to it...  I used my Label 31 from Spellbinder to cut it.

Here's a closer look at the great digi that I colored with my copics.  The sentiment is from Create with TLC
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Crafters cafe blog challenge - Flowers
  2. Crafting for all seasons - Spring into spring
  3. Inky impressions challenges - Go green
  4. Miriams crafting blog - Shades of green
I really hope you have a great Friday!!!

Hugs

Comments

  1. Beautiful hun! Hope you are well? xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great image and lovely card....Love it...Hugs, joann

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous!
    Thank you for playing along with us at Crafting for all Seasons. Good Luck and I hope we see you again!

    Hugs,
    Milnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely image, my friend, and I like your coloring. Great die cut shape and the paper choice is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  5. As usual - an expert colored image!! Thanks for sharing with us at The Crafter's Cafe for our Flowers challenge..
    Blessings,
    Zella

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Vicly love the colors.I have enjoyed your blog tonight.
    hugs
    susan s

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway