Creative knockouts DT post - Challenge #30

Hello everyone!  This is the 1st post of a busy day :D  Hope you will be back for the others as well!  So I'm here to share with you my DT post for Creative Knockouts.  Our challenges for you this time is texturize it!  And our fabulous sponsor this week is non other than:
Dilly Beans Stamps

For my card I used the fabulous 539 Owl.  I thought it was just perfect because my dad really love owls  and this was the b-day card that I gave him over the weekend!

My texture for this card is the letters, the ribbon, the charm as well as the specialty paper!


Ok so there's lots that went on to make this card.  The paper is from DCWV - The cardstock stack, Studio Calico - American Craft and DCWV - The woven paper (you see the texture more on the picture below... but there's real fibers in it (actually quite hard to cut!!!).  I used some letters from American Craft.  The ribbon, charm and pin are all from my stash.


Here's a closer look at the fabulous digi that I colored with my copics. And you can really see the texture of the paper and the ribbon :)

My dad really liked it and that was the goal!  So I was quite pleased.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. All sorts challenge - All about the boy
  2. Crafty calendar challenge - Animal antics
  3. Eclectic ellapu - Wings
  4. Creative card crew - Animals
  5. Top tip Tuesday - Metal or faux metal
I hope you have a fabulous day!  There's more to come as mentioned so hope you will be back!


Hugs

Comments

  1. Vicky, your card is gorgeous! Love your owl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this Vicky, love the texture and that fabulous owl, fab bow too. Of course your Dad loved it, who wouldn't?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Design Team Sister! I love your little owl he is darling!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is adorable. I really like the owl charm you used.

    I am excited to be a part of the Creative Knockouts team with you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your own looks fantastic Vicky. Great creation for Creative Knockouts. Happy to be on another team with you! Monica

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful card Vicky. I love the browns...Hugs, joann

    ReplyDelete
  7. A really nice birthdaycard! Have a lovely day!
    Chantal
    DT-sister CK

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this card Vicky...probably cause I love owls, but honestly, it is fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello, Vicky :) I love owls :) I like your card - embossing, coloring, image - all. Thanks for joining us at Creative Card Crew Challenge. Good Luck, Joanna DT

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway