Sailor boy

My last post of the day!  I created a card for my little nephew with a great image from Mo's digital pencil.  I used a great one for my little niece that I shared with you in this post and actually that one got published!  Now I'm here to share with you the one that I did for Sidney!  And I really needed to get my butt in gear because the b-day is being celebrated this upcoming weekend!!!

I just love Mo's images for kids!  And this one is no exception.  I don't like doing boy's card much... but it was fun.  I went with a total nautical feel! :D  He's only 2.... so I can still get away with doing stuff that's fun for me lol

The paper for this is from Ahoy There- do Crafts paper.  It's some paper that I purchased from a fellow crafter that was reducing her stash!   I added some ribbon that I had a little charm and I used my crop-a-dile corner chopper.

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics.  The great sentiment is from Create with TLC
To make this card I followed this sketch:


I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Sketch saturday - Sketch
  2. Mos digital challenge - Anything goes
  3. Robyns fetish challenge blog - Card for a young boy
  4. Craftin desert divas - Birthday
  5. Love to create challenge - Anything goes
  6. Whoopsi Daisy - B-days
That's it for tonight!  I'll be back tomorrow with some more!!!

hugs

Comments

  1. This is adorable, Vicky! That image is just so cute! Great design! Thanks fro joining us for Sketch Saturday, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SOOOO SWEET!!! I remember the one time I dressed my little boy up this way. LOL!!! He was so chubby. He was under 1. He looked like a smushed little man, HAHAH!
    This card is adorable.
    Sending smiles,
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is so adorable. The image is so adorable and I love the anchor you used in the corner. Your nephew will love it even though he will be two. Thank You for sharing over at The Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog.

    Michelle (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet card Vicky, I love this cute image and your anchor is a perfect addition.
    Thanks for joining us at Mo's challenge.
    hugs Mau xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute Vicky. Your coloring is wonderful....Hugs, joann

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh, cute as can be!!!

    Thank you for sharing with us at Craftin Desert Divas!!
    Hope to see you again.
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card. Your coloring is totally awesome!! Thank you for sharing with us at Love to Create Challenge!!
    Zenita (aka Scrappinwith'Z)
    DT member Love to Create Challenge
    http://www.scrappinwithz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a sweet and adorable card !! Great colors !! Thank you so much for linking up with us at Craftin'Desert Divas !!! Hope you join us again !!

    Mayra DTM
    Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Vicki! Thanks for playing with us this week at Whoopsi Daisy! Hope to see your work in our next challenge!
    Be sure to check out the HUGE blog candy I have on my blog right now!! http://busyinspirations.blogspot.com/
    Hugs,
    Karen C

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful card and great design for a boy, Vicky! Love the anchor charm.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Vicky! that's a gorgeous card! I love the wee boy and his teddy! Fab embellishment and papers! love it! Thank you for joining us at Love to Create Challenge this week! Mo xxx
    Why not link up at the Anything Goes challenge at Left of Center this month for a chance to lots of prizes from some amazing sponsors! http://leftofcenterchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/p/loc-1st-anniversary-challenge-starting.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. Totally adorable, love the nautical theme, especially the anchor charm and such a cute image! Thanks for joining us this week at Sketch Saturday, Niki xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. A really sweet card . Love the image. Thank you for joining us at Whoopsi Daisy and good Luck
    Bettyxxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway