Mejen's DT day - Windswept Diva

TGIF!!!! What a long week this week... Wow it was Tuesday and to me it should already have been Friday... but that's ok now it is and it's my turn to post for Meljen's DT post.  And Friday's with Meljen's images in them are even better!!!

I really love the great divas!!!  And the fabulous Windswept Diva is no exception to this.
Windswept Diva
I mean... look at that face!!!  You can't stop smiling when you see a great image like that.  And this is the entire point of this card!  I really hope it brings a smile to the person getting it!  And with Mother's day coming it's totally perfect for a special lady in your life!

The paper for this is from Petite Papers - Websters.  I used some chipboard flowers from Crate paper. The image was cut with a Label 8 and put on a decorative label 8 from Spellbinder.  I also used my small circle and my fleur de lis motif from Spellbinder for the sentiment.  I added some lace from my stash.

Here's a closer look at the cute diva colored with my copics.  I used a great sentiment from Create with TLC.

I really hope you will have liked my inspiration for you!  It was great fun to do... but then... all of Meljen's images are fun to use!

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Sassy studio designs - Pretty pastels
  2. Stamp with sarah kay - Girly
  3. Scrappers-delights-challenge - Mother's day or special lady
  4. Inky chicks - Lace up your card
  5. Ladybugs crafts ink challenge blog - For a special lady
  6. Art impressions stamps - Getting girly
Have a fabulous crafty Friday and weekend!!!

Hugs

Comments

  1. Fantastic Vicky..Love the image and your coloring and love everything about the card. Beautiful...Hugs, joann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Little card all that! Love it! Jackie from TEW

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this image and all the beautiful details on your card. Thanks for joining us over at Sassy Studios for this weeks DTBST challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card :) Thank you for joining the challenge at Scrapper's Delights this week. I hope to see you again soon. ~Anne Lise ~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwww.... this is so cute! Love the flowers and the sweet image. Nice color scheme, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh this is so fun Vicky. Love your beautiful colouring and the lace bow is such a nice touch. Hope you are well.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable~! LOL....that sentiment goes perfectly with that image.
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  8. How adorable! Love the sentiment! Thank you for joining us at Sassy Studio Designs and the DTBST challenge this week! HUGS

    Kim
    SSD DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh gosh what a fantastic image and you have certainly done it justice, brilliant card, I just love everything about it.
    Thanks for sharing this gorgeous card with us at LCI this fortnight.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable image and card Vicky. Thanks so much for joining us at Art Impressions Girly challenge :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway