Kitty in flowers

Hello everyone!  I really love knowing that the sunlight will be there longer... but really really hate losing an hour lol!

Anyway I'm here to share with you a little card that I made for the latest progressive challenge over at Imagine that digistamp.  The image this time is a super cute little kitty that did something he's not supposed too... And I had the perfect sentiment for it!

The paper is from Summer fresh - Simple stories.  I used my eyelet, scallop, small and large circle all from Spellbinder.  The corner die are from Cheery Lynn b162 Lace corner.

Here's a closer look at the cute digi that I colored with my copics.  The sentiment is from Create with TLC.
To make this card I followed this great sketch:

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Imagine that digistamp - Freebie challenge
  2. Outlawz challenges - Sketch
  3. Emergency crafters challenge - Flowers
  4. Kreativeinkauf-challenge - Spring flowers
  5. Ladybug crafts - Spring is here
It's the 1st post of the day!  I'm here for some more :D

Hugs


Comments

  1. Love how you have showcased the fun image. Thank you for joining us over at a Ladybug Crafts. Hugs Nina

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely, happy, fun card Thank you so much for joining in with Emergency Crafters! Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ganz toll gewerkelt. Danke für deine Teilnahme bei der KE-C.
    LG Dreja

    ReplyDelete
  4. My, that background paper is a perfect compliment to our adorable kitty image. Nice use of the sketch, too. Thank you for joining us this month at Image That. We do hope to see your lovely work again next month.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway