Lucy Loo Mermaid

Hello everyone!  I have a little card to share with you tonight! It's one that was made with a new image from The East wind.  It's soooo gorgeous and I was totally anxious to color it because Kyra colored one as an example and shared it on the FB group (that you should totally join!!!).  Her's was totally out of this world gorgeous!!!!

So overcoming my anxiety I got to work... and made a card that my daughter will be giving to a friend for her b-day!


I used my favorite of all colors to make this card!  Some of the blue green copics :D  a whole lot of them!!!  I used my Stampin up die to cut out the sentiment.  I added some robin's nest dew drops.  The paper is from a super large paper pack that I purchased at the dollar store.  I used a part of the paper from that pack for a bigger card and had some paper left over!!!

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics.  I used my salty ocean distress ink for the water.  The skin doesn't show... but it's colored with my copics as well in a blueish tint...  so it's not white as the rest... The sentiment that was just perfect for this is from Create with TLC.
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Crafting by designs - Anything goes- month long challenge
  2. Pennys challenges - Anything goes
  3. Love to create challenge - Anything goes
  4. Glitter n sparkle challenge blog - Anything goes
That's all for me for tonight!  I'll be back with lots more tomorrow... busy day lol

Hugs


Comments

  1. Love it! I would love to get a hold of some of the copics.. I love what you do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card you made Vicky, everything matches perfectly! =)
    Hugs, Elenor

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW I really love that color. Or colors...Beautiful job Vicky and a beautiful card. Hugs, joann

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how you colored her hair, Vicky! Great job on making the fins look transparent and the sentiment is perfect. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty Vicky! Love the colors ... Thank you for sharing with us at Love to Create this week.
    Ruza, LTC Admin/Designer
    Ruza's Craft Corner

    ReplyDelete
  6. Vicky this is gorgeous!! Love your colors with this image!
    Thanks for sharing with us at Love to Create Challenge!
    Hugs' xx
    Jackie - LTC owner

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful~! and I love that image with the sentiment.
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway