The East Wind challenge - Spring

Hello everyone!  It's time for a new challenge over at The East wind and this time our challenge for you is spring.

For this challenge I decided to use the super cute Aurora Easter.  I thought this would be a great Spring scene!!!  And ohhh soooo looking forward to spring!  It snowed here again this week.... I'm totally fed up of this white stuff!!!!

Anyway here's my card!
The paper is from Doodle bug Design Inc. - Hello Spring.  I used some ribbon from my stash as well as a little charm.  The flowers and the egg are foam embellishments that I had from last year.  I used some candies as the center of the foam flower.  I used my scallop and my large circle from Spellbinder.

Here's a closer look at the great digi that I colored with my copics.  I did the sky with my Salty ocean distress ink and I inked around the digi and the sentiment with my seedless preserves.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Jellypark challenges - Pretty pastels
  2. Qkr stampede - Anything goes
  3. Simply create too - Animals - entry #1
  4. Creative card crew - Charm
  5. The stamping boutique challenge - Use bunnies
  6. The sweetpea stampers - Easter
that's it for this post... but I'll be back later so I really hope you will be back.

hugs

Comments

  1. hehee white stuff...^^ I love your delightful card you made! also, another perfect sentiment. XD ~Unky from TEW ~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Vicky great easter card hun love the colour way have a great day x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorable, Vicky! Love the sparkle and Springy colors and the image is just too cute! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really cute one here my friend.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very springy card Vicky with all those lovely pastel colors. Hugs, joann

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet card :) Thank you for joining in with Sweet Pea Stampers this time - Sue

    ReplyDelete
  7. A really pretty and colourful card Vicky. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Creative Card Crew.

    Hugs
    Cathy DT Member
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely cqrd thanks for sharing with sweet pea stampers Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  9. Vicky. this is so cute. Thanks for joining us this week for "Anything Goes." Good Luck.

    Karal DT for QKR Stampede
    My Blog: Karals Creative Corner

    ReplyDelete

  10. lovely card Vicky!! Thanks for joining us at THE STAMPING BOUTIQUE!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ah, this is so cute. Thank you for sharing at Sweet Pea Stampers. We wish you good luck and we hope to see you again. Sylvia, DT-member

    ReplyDelete
  12. A beautiful card here and thank you so much for sharing at our challenge at SPS....hope to see you next challenge..Annie {DT}

    ReplyDelete
  13. Perfect card for our pretty pastels challenge x
    Thanks for playing along with us over at Jellypark friends & good luck x
    ((hugs)) Suzie xoox

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fantastic Easter card, Vicky! Love the purple bow, of course.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ah yes, spring! Such a cute scene and a gorgeous purple bow. LIke how you added the charm to the bow. Thanks for joining the fun at Simply Create Too!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love your Easter card--pretty, Vicky. Thanks for entering our Challenge #57 - "Animals"--hope you enter our upcoming challenges too.

    Diane
    Simply Create Too Design Team Member
    http://SimplyCreateToo.blogspot.com
    http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway