Digital Delight DT post - New release March 2014

Hello everyone!  It's time for a new release over at Digital Delights.  This new release is just in time for Easter that's coming up!!!

For my card I used the super cute Dolly Bunny and paired her up with a sentiment from the Easter sentiment set.

I went with a total spring look!!!! :)  Need that right now lol

The paper is from Doodlebug design hello spring.  I used my nesting frame 10 and my nesting scallop rectangles all from Quickutz.  I added a little ribbon and flower from my stash.

Here's a closer look at the fabulous digi that I colored with my copics.  I used some salty ocean distress ink for the sky.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Craft-dee bowz - Anything goes with a handmade bow
  2. Created with love challenges - Think spring
  3. Digi-makeover-challenge - Anything goes
  4. Stamp and create blog - Ready for spring
  5. Through the purplehaze challenges - Use a digi
  6. Card a day blog - Baby, congratulations, Spring or Easter - it's spring/Easter :)
I have one more post that you totally don't want to miss... So I hope you will be back for it :)


Still a few days to enter in my little giveaway to celebrate 500 followers come and join in http://crafting-vicky.blogspot.ca/2014/02/woooow-celebration-in-order-its-500.html - There's 16 awesome prizes!!!

Hugs

Comments

  1. So cute! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Stamp and Create! Good luck,
    Rene

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vicky how adorable. Love the image and your card is precious. Hugs, joann

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card - gives us the hopes of Spring! Thanks for joining the Craft-Dee BowZ challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Vicky this is adorable.. Not sure how you find the time but your so good at this. Happy to see you here. Thanks for joining us at Created with Love Challenges.
    Linda K. DT
    www.ladybugstampers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute card & image, great job. We really appreciate you taking the time to join us at
    Through The Purple Haze Challenges Hope to see you again next week
    Hugs, Teresa DT
    Ceesa's Card Creations

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this card it has such a happy feel to it thanks for joining us at TTPH
    Nicola DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. So perfect for spring! Love this sweet image!
    Thanks for joining us at Digi Makeover!
    <3 Emily L.-DT

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway