Pink Rose and shimmer chiffon

Wow where did the weekend go?!?  It's already Sunday night... I had a busy weekend and not much crafting time... I miss it lol but I had some family one and that was great.

Yesterday it was a visit to the hairdresser with my daughter... and last night supper with my dad for his b-day.  It was fun 'cause it was only my brother, dad and myself! Doesn't happen often!  

And today I crafted a bit but I also took care of some DT stuff... other than crafting... so didn't get to play as much as I would have liked lol

Anyway I'm here to share with you a little card that I made with one of the newest image from The east wind it's called Pink Rose and Shimmer Chiffon.  It's just stunning and I had shared the watermarked version to Paulette from Create with TLC when during the last month's club she was looking to create some sentiments for specific images!  And I'm using the great sentiment that she came up with on this card :)  You can now find that sentiment here.  I really highly suggest that you join the clubs... they are soooo worth it!

I really wanted to make a spring time card because... well it snowed here big time yesterday... and I think they are still announcing some :(
For this card I made the decoupage background using my cameo and a silhouette store file called blossom. It's the 1st time that I do that and I'm really liking the result.  The pink paper is from DCWV premium paper pack.  I also used my Label 6 from Spellbinder. I used my Nellie's multi frames ovals dies for the sentiment.  I added some bling from my stash and that's it!

Here's a closer look at the fabulous digi colored with my copics and the great sentiement perfect for it!
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Sir stampalot challenge - Pretty in pink
  2. Catered crop - Spring fever
  3. Come and get it - Spring/Easter
  4. Pile it on challenge - Pretty hair
  5. That craft place blog - Flowers and/or Mother's day
  6. Emerald faeries - Pretty in pink
  7. Pink gem challenge blog - Mother's day/Female's b-day or special lady - it will be for a special lady :D  Can't mention who on the blog...
  8. My shericrafts - Celebrate spring
That's it for me for tonight!  I hope that I have inspired you to check out the fabulous digis of The east wind.  And while you are at it why not come and join in on the fun at the FB group.

Hugs



Comments

  1. This is a beautiful card Vicky. Thank you for joining us at AGOAC. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, thanks for joining us at Stamping sensations this month
    Francesca x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway