Happy birthday - Moma's + suga

I had a request from a co-worker to make a card for her mom's b-day.  This card is coming from her daughter Romane.  Yes the same for whom I made a b-day card and a father's day card ;)  This is a family affair!  I had also made a card gardener for her dad as well as a birthday card for her boyfriend.  Let's just say that I'm the closest hallmark to her ;)))  And of course I'm having a blast making these cards.


I showed her some of my recent card and there was the one I made with Robert Jackson Moma's + suga.  It's such a wonderful image.  And of course my colleague loved it.  She wanted something bright with flowers since her mom loves that.  So I came up with this:


As you can see I added lots of design paper and some robin's Dew drops.  I also made a flower with the flower blosom 1 from Nestabilities.  I made it out of pink foam.  I added some leaves from another nestabilities set that I embossed.  I cut the paper and the image with nestabilities label 5.  Just got to have spellbinders ;)

Here's a side view of the card so you can see the depth of the flower:
I'm just not sure how it will be mailed... that could be an issue....  Hopefully it will go in a gift bag and there won't be a problem.

I followed this sketch:

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Paper take weekly - sketch
  2. The hybrid chick - Use pink
  3. Ooh-la-la-creations challenge - make it girly
  4. Celebrate the occasion - Anything goes
  5. Die cuttin divas - Anything goes
  6. Party time tuesdays - Anything goes (2nd entry)
  7. My heart pieces digital stamp challenge - hand made flower
There's still time to enter the Jacksons digital expressions Anything goes challenge! ;)
I want to give a big hello to my new followers!  So happy to see new faces ;)  Don't forget to leave me a comment I just love reading them.

Vicky
xo


Comments

  1. This is gorgeous...love the design and fabulous image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great B-day card, you did a fine job! Thanks for joining us at DCD this week! Hope to see you back next week!
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww!!! So Sweet!
    Thanks for joining CTO this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card! Thanks for playing along with us this week at My Heart Pieces!!!

    ~DEANNE~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweet image, your card is just precious! Thank you for joining us this week @ CTO for our "Anything Goes" challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww this image is soo sweet. Thank You for join with us this week hope to see you again next week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Vicky,
    this is really cute and I love this image.
    We would like to thank you for Entering My Heart Challenge.
    Hugs from Tammy Ortiz - DT Digi Team for My Heart Pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is such a sweet card, it's lovely.

    Thank you for joining us at My Heart Pieces Digital Stamp Challenge, look forward to seeing you again.

    Anne-Marie x x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh how cute and adorable this is, that image is wonderful so is the design, thank you for joining our challenge at OLLCB
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sweet card. Love the touch of pink. Thanks for joining us at The Hybrid Chick Card Caravan. Hope you join us again!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely card. Many thanks for joining us at My Heart Pieces this week. judit x

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is super... I love the flower! Thanks for sharing at My Heart Pieces!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway