Booboo Dudley

I've been meaning to create something and partake in the Dustin Pike challenge.  I had bought a digi awhile back called Booboo Dudley.  I thought this little digi would be wonderful to create a little get better card.  I Really don't have those in my stash of cards... so this was the perfect opportunity.

Here's my little creation with this wonderful digi:
I used some Robin's Nest dew drops in silver... that little bottle is getting lower lol... I used some paper that I had in my stash, I know the polka dot one is from Creative Memories (I'm one of their consultants and just loooove that paper).  I colored him with my copics and cut it out using Wonky Rectangles from Spellbinders.  I did a bow and ribbon bought at a dollar store!  Just love getting beautiful ribbon for a buck ;)

I'm entering this little guy in the following challenges:

  1. Dustin pike - tie it up (so I used the ribbon ;) )
  2. Theres magic in the air - For the boys (I realized this morning that I had not participated!!!!  Oh my... I always do... this one I think would be great for a man that need a get well card)
  3. Paper make up stamps - Anything goes with a digi - got to love that!
  4. 2 sisters challenge blog - Anything goes
  5. Love to create challenge - Anything goes (1st entry - got to know that I will do 3 ;) )
So that's it for this morning, I had created this card last night.  I'll be creating for sure this afternoon.  Already have tons of ideas... and wonderful DT work to do!  

A huge hello to my new followers!  Lisa, Heather Lynn, Jacki and Jessica!!!  So exciting to see new followers ;)))

Vicky
xo

Comments

  1. Hi Vicky
    This little boo boo is so cute. I love your color choice
    Hugs tammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Vicky, that little guy is too cute! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog for the "Well OWL Be" Blog Hop :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute get well card. Love that digi! Thanks for the warm welcome!
    :O)
    Jessica S

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable. BOOBOO DUDLEY is just cute cute cute...joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww.. I want to hug your little dragon. Your card is so beautiful. Thank you so much for sharing your card with us at Digi Makeover Challenge - hope to see you back in our next challenges as well :)
    Hugs, Eret

    ReplyDelete
  6. Poor Dudley is always getting himself into all kinds of problems. Thanks for joining in all the fun at "Pike's Playground" hope to see you back very soon.

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card Vicky.. thank you for joining us at "Pike's Playground."
    Hugz,
    Gramma

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for joining us at Love to Create with this cute creation x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super Cute, Vicky! Thank you so much for playing with us this week at Love to Create Anything Goes Challenge!! Please Come back & play with us again really soon!!

    Many Blessings,
    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aw, I just want to give this guy a big hug and tell him it'll be okay. Love all the shades and patterns of green you pulled together here. :) So glad you joined our Digi Makeover Challenge at Paper Makeup Stamps and thanks for wanting to be a Guest Makeup Artist this summer - I'll email soon! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway