Just because...

I made a card for a friend just because I really really wanted to let her know how very special she is to me and how much I value having her in my life.  Of course this post will be up after I have given it to her ;)  Hope she likes it!


I had the opportunity to get a wonderful digi from Scribbles by Sandy.  And when I saw this one called Weighin Diva I just thought she was absolutely perfect.  


Here is my card:
Isn't she just sooo sweet?  I used my CM corner cutter to do the edges.  Here's a closer look at the sentiment on the card:


She was so much fun to play with.  As are all the design from Scribbles by sandy.  She has awesome sentiments and amazing images.  And always has a few freebies ;)))


I followed this sketch:

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Fetch-a-sketch - Sketch
  2. The hybrid chick - Use pink
  3. Paper take weekly - Anything Goes
  4. Art impressions stamps - Fitness, workout or dieting (thought that image was amazing for it)
I would like to remind you that there's a wonderful Anything goes challenge with a twist of colors going on at Jacksons digital expressions.  I would love to see your creations ;)

Hope you liked my card.

Vicky
xo


Comments

  1. This is an awesome girlfriend card! And that's the way I should use the scale!!

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  2. A super card with a great fun image for your g/f and I know she would have appreciated it knowing it was made with love just for her. Thankyou for sharing with us at Delicious Doodles' Diamonds are forever challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it V!!! Thanks so much for the great card!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. he he he he!! oh this is fab vicky!!!
    thank you for playing along with us over on the FAS challenge blog
    hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol, this is great Vicky and I'm sure your friend just loved it!

    Thanks for playing along with us at Papertake Weekly this week and good luck!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hilarious card Vicky! Love that sentiment! All the pink is adorable. Thanks for joining us at Art Impressions this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hehe what a fun card! Great use of the sketch too! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at Fetch A Sketch! x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway