Father's day card for a hero

This is my 2nd post for the night ;)  After golfing yesterday partly in the rain and meetings for Monday and today I really needed to let some creativity out!!!  I'm sure that you guys understand no?!?


So I decided tonight to make a Father's day card for my brother. Him and my SIL had twins (I know I'm repeating myself to my wonderful followers!)  They are now 3 months old.  So yeah my brother is my hero!  So is my SIL of course but this is supposed to be about my brother.


Here's my card for him:
I used the left over paper from some previous card.  Yes it's also the same Design paper as the Potty humor post.  I just thought it was perfect for a 1st Father's day card.  I used my nestabilities dies to cut the image as well as the paper underneath and the scallop circle under the sentiment.  I also used Robin's nest dew drops.  So addicted to those!!!!


The amazing image is from Digi Darlas.  It's called Fathers Day and the sentiment is also from them.  It's For dad my 1st hero sentiment.  Isn't it just fabulous?!?  You really should go and check out their digis.  


You can also come and join in the fun for the challenge Celebrate Dad going on at Digidarlas.  If you join in you will get the wonderful sentiment ;)  It's the thank you for joining.  Isn't  that just great?!?


I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Dutchdare - for dad
  2. Fab n funky - father's day
  3. More than favors - father's day
  4. Lej designs challenge - daddy dearest
  5. Die cuttin divas - Father's day
  6. Crafty sentiments - Father's day
  7. Celebrate the occasion - Father's day
  8. Crafting for all seasons - for a man

So that's it for me for tonight.  Please leave me a comment I so love to see them.  And I also love to see new followers ;)

Vicky
xo

Comments

  1. Great Man Card. Love what you made. Thanks for joining us over at DCD.

    Hugs,
    Patty
    creativediva98.blogspot.com
    Die Cuttin Divas DTM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your fab card...great image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Father's day card!

    Thank you for joining us this week at Fab'n'Funky!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable! Thanks for joining us @ CTO!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the paper, I have that set and I think it is perfect for male cards!! great card V!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab Father's Day card...Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky this week.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab design thanks for joining us this week at LEJ.

    Kerry

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fun card, Vicky. Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving the love. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute card! I love that father-son image!
    Thanks for playing along with the Die Cuttin' Divas this week!
    Candy
    http://candyscraftcorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card, love the image and great colors. Thank you for joining us this week at LEJ. Abbie DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is lovely, thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments, and good luck.

    Caz x CS DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous Fathers Day card thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Sentiments, big hugs Jo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fab male card, I love the papers. Thank you for joining in with the LEJ Designs challenge
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a sweet card. Love the image! Thanks for joining in at LEJ Designs Challenge. Good luck. xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a great image, love how it is framed with the great DP's! Thanks for joining us @ CTO this week for our "Father's Day" Challenge :o)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway