Digi Darlas challenge 16

Today at Digi darlas our challenge is How Do You LAYER Up? It's time to go crazy and use layers ;) I know that I love to layer up papers.

And you can see an example here:

Isn't Timmys bike the cutest little digi?!? He reminds me of my youngest son William with his bike ;) well... when he was younger lol Now he's turning 9 this weekend so he's ridding a big bike... And actually today is Megan's B-day!!! Happy b-day Megan!

I combined him with sentiment 13. I thought it was perfect for this little smiling turtle. He's colored with copics. I used my left over paper from Creative memories from my Disney scrapbook. It was bright and colorful so perfect for him. I used a wood smiley face that I found at Omer Deserres when I went shopping with my friend Cinzia (you can see her wonderful site here : Cinzia-creations ) she's quite talented and showed me those wonderful wood embellishments ;)) Thanks a bunch Ci!

I'm entering this little card in the following challenges:


Forever friends challenge - forthnightly challenge anything goes with an animal
SJ papercrafts - all about the boys (used my old disney paper)
Fussy and fancy challenge - boy attitude
Can you digi it - buttons
Stamp and create blog - bold and bright
Love to create challenge - summertime fun (what is more fun than riding a bike or tricycle ;) )
Cards for men - sport with a sentiment (I suppose that riding a tricycle is a sport!)

I hope you will be inspired and join us this week. If you do so you will win this wonderful image


Definitively worth joining don't you think?!?  I look forward to commenting on your entries at Digi darlas.

Please leave a comment I really love reading them ;)

Vicky
xo 

Comments

  1. So cute Love Timmy Turtle too.... Awesome job on coloring and i love those little buttons you have on side with ribbon..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card. Your turtle looks so happy to be out riding his bike!! Thanks for sharing with us at Love to Create Challenge!!
    Z

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vicky, such a cute image you have colored. My card for Love to Create has a turtle with pink spots so I don't feel bad now since yours is riding a bike, lol....Wonderful job....Thanks for joining us this week at Love to Create Challenges. joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  4. So very cute Vicky!! I love that sentiment!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're welcome Bestee!! It's fun to share great finds!! Love the card and your layering... Happy Birthday Megan!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card! Love timmy turtle! Love your layers and DP!!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is an cute and adorable image. Very fun. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute card! Thanks for joining in at S J Crafts!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous card love your image and your bright and cheerful papers. Thanks for joining us at CFM, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super card, love the cute image, it made me smile. Super colour combo too. Thanks for joining us at Fussy and Fancy xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for joining us at Love to Create this week with this bright, cheerful card. Laura x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely card. Thanks for joining us at FOREVER FRIENDS 'Anything Goes' Challenge. Good luck and hope to see you again for our next challenge.
    Diane x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Too cute of an image and I just adore all of the bold colors you've used.

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awe!Vickie it is soooooooooooooooooo cute! Love it!!!! I was to go riding now.

    Hugz
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  15. What cute image you chose to work with. All the layering id GREAT! Your card came out GREAT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. How cute is this!! Love how you colored up Timmy!! Such a fun creation!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love this sweet little image and your card is very cute! Thanks for sharing with us at Love to Create Challenge Summer Time Fun!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway