Challenge # 20 - Crafting when we can

Thanks for all the wonderful entries last week!  Some gorgeous fashion ideas ;)


This week at Crafting when we can challenges  it's a color combo! Mint chocolate chip!  YUM!!!  And we have an amazing sponsor:
I had never had the pleasure of using one of their images before. And ohhhh I will just have to get some! They are just fabulous.  


I thought that since I was doing a 1st coloring one of those beautiful digis... it should be combined with another 1st which is Steampunk.  I have seen such amazing creations but I've never done a card using that style.  And when I saw the digi Lady Victoria I just knew that I had to try it out!  Here's my card:
To make this card I used a sizzix embossing folder, some Tim Holtz sizzix dies.  And I colored with my copics the gorgeous digi.

Here's a closer look at the image:
She's really stunning...  I don't think I did her justice but I will keep on practicing and one day maybe it will turn out like it was in my head lol

I had a great stamp from Impression obsession that I had bought on discount and never used... I thought it was just perfect with this card:
Isn't that a sentiment that we should all be following?!?

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Simon says stamp and show - texture
  2. Crafting for all seasons - layers ;)  This time my card really has a lot of different layers
  3. Forevernight challenges - Steampunk with metal
Hope you have liked my card.  Please be kind since It's my 1st steampunk ;0

Hope to see your beautiful creations on Crafting when we can challenges!  Don't  forget to read the rules... you can only enter 5 challenges including ours.  It's really unfortunate when the beautiful cards are disqualified for the challenges...

A big hello to my new followers!!!

Vicky
xo






Comments

  1. Hi! I'm new to your blog...and you make such wonderful cards. Very sassy with great depth. Love to be able to make cards like you! Love Lady Victoria! Thanks for sharing, Your Layering is outstanding!!Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card vicky well done on your first seampunk card, i was new to kenny K as well need to buy more now thanks challenge
    hugs vicky

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card - I love the texture you added to the background! The Design Team are really pleased that you joined us for the Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge this week - Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I find her very dark V, great card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You did a wonderful job on your 2 firsts. The paper and dies you chose are perfect. You did a great job coloring too. Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway