Summer girl

I haven't participated for the last 3 weeks I think to the One stitch at a time challenge!  I've been participating every week... and with work and every thing I had neglected it... So I was soooo happy to be able to create something this afternoon for it!

Not only was it fun the great image from Barbara Jensen was a blast to color!  I decided on the coloring based on the wonderful paper from Basic Grey Fort Lauderdale 6x6 pad so wonderful (bought at Stamp and Create).

This is the card that I created:

Isn't  this fun?!?  I paired it up with some chipboard embellishment from DCWC - Rock Queen.  I cut out the image and the layer underneath with my label 14.  And today I received some wonderful digis from TLC part of my August Club  really amazing so far ;)  So happy that I joined.  Of course I just had to add some Robin's Nest- Dew drops.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. One stitch at a time challenge - Summer dress
  2. Basic grey challenges - Favorite colors (as you can see there's not just one...but just looove that paper  and pink is awesome)
  3. 2 sisters challenge - Anything goes
  4. Bunny zoes crafts - Girls, girls, girls
  5. Love to create challenge - Anything goes (2nd entry)
  6. Cute card thursday - Here comes summer
  7. Deep ocean challenge blog - Welcome summer
Hope you have liked my card ;)  It was lots of fun to create.

Vicky
xo

Comments

  1. This is an adorable card. Great coloring job.
    Paulette
    TlcCreations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a happy card, makes me smile. Your coloring is awesome,the DP is full of color love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a really striking card - love how you've coloured the image, and those papers are so bold and dramatic!

    Thanks for joining us at One Stitch at a Time this week, and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow do I love this card Vicky. The design paper is wonderful and you have colored your little girl great. Love it. joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  5. A stunning card, your colours are fabulous and I love that adorable image and your great details.


    hugs Heather xx
    Thanks so much for joining us with Basic Grey challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the brightness of your card and such a cute image too. Thanks for joining in with our summer dresses challenge over at OSAAT and good luck Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card, I really love the funky style and colours and the image is super modern too, my daughter would love it. Thank you for joining us at 2 Sisters Challenge Blog this week :-) Kerry x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card - love the lips! Thanks for joining us at Love To Create for our "anything goes" challenge. NancyD

    ReplyDelete
  9. super cute and I love the design papers you used, thanks so much for sharing with us at One Stitch at a Time this week, hope to see you again soon
    Deb
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. what a fabulous card Vicky, I love that paper its great...thanks for joining in with our Bunny Zoe's Crafts monthly challenge
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway