Tammy's scrapin Corner Challenge # 14

Thank you for joining us at our for the girls challenge.  We had lots of entries!!!  It was just fantastic to look at them.


This week at Tammy scrapin corner you have to do a card for the boys!  Just in time for Father's day if you want!  Our amazing sponsor is:
   I had never had the pleasure of working with one of their images and it was a pleasure!  Such cuties!!!  You have to see the other cards from the other DTs they are sooooo fantastic.


Here's my card:
This card will be the birthday card for my youngest son ;)  My little William is turning 9 on the 23rd of June.  So I added 9 buttons on the top and the bottom.  I used my copics to color this fun image.  I have added some left over paper from my disney scrapbook album.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Dude time doodles - boys and their toys (my 2nd entry)
  2. Send a smile 4 kids - Bright colors (my 3rd and last entry)
  3. Little claires designs - male theme (my 2nd entry)
  4. Dis digi designs challenge - male inspired card (2nd entry)
  5. Meljens designs - Anything goes
  6. Pile it on challenge - let's get outdoors (don't know if you can enter more than once... but didn't see a specification against it)
  7. Digi doodle shops  - male card
  8. The poodles parlour - Father's day/male card (2nd entry)
I hope that you will join us this week again at Tammy scrapin corner.  It's so much fun seeing a big turnout!!!!  Just love having the chance to comment on your wonderful card.

Hope you liked my DT card.  Big hello to all my followers ;)

Vicky
xo  


Comments

  1. This is so adorable.
    I love this card.
    Great Job

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Love all the buttons. Thanks for joining us at Dude TIme Doodles for the boys and their toys challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A really lovely card, I like the image, Thanks for joining in with us at Dudetime Doodles, Good luck.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just a cute card Vicky...Thanks for all you do for us at Tammy's Scrapin Corner. joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww this is just too cute! I love those button embellies! Thanks for playing again at Dude Time Doodles Boys & Their Toys Challenge this week!
    Good Luck
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun fun card- and your son is going to love it. The image is so sweet! Thanks again for sharing at Send a Smile 4 Kids and good luck in the drawings!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this card, Vicky! I'm never sure how to use buttons to the best advantage but you do it perfectly. Delightful image and great coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A really cute card. Love all the buttons. Thanks for sharing with us at Dude Time Doodles and good luck.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute card! Love the buttons! Thanks for joining the challenge this week at Dude Time Doodles!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Birthday to William. This is super cute and the buttons add so much fun to the card. Great card for the Dude Time Doodles challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is awesome sweetie and I love the button trim. Thank you so much for joining us this week at Digi Doodle Shop Challenges and good luck.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is a super sweet card - I love all the colored buttons - really fun. Thanks for sharing this delightful card with us at the Pile it On Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Vickie!
    Super Card!! I love buttons. I need to use more! Happy Birthday to your baby!!! I know he loves his card.

    Hugz
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  14. Do like all the buttons! Thanks for entering the Dude Time Doodles Challenge - hope you can join us again next time! Dude Time Doodles

    ReplyDelete
  15. The image reminds me of William, so cute! Great card, love the effect the buttons give the card!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fantastic coloring. Love the bold colors and the buttons look perfect.

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great card, lovely and colourful, love the cute row of buttons. Thanks for playing with us at SAS4Kids, blessings Hilde

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh fab design. Love the buttons and your colouring. Thanks for playing at Digi Doodle Shop Challenge and good luck. Hope to see you back thursday for another challenge. Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the button border with the fun image, really cute card! Thank you for joining us this week @ SAS 4 Kids for our “Bright Colors” challenge :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway