Feeling very grapeful ;)

It's been way too long since my last post.  As mentioned in the previous one, I was on a business trip.... And I have issues with my ears in a plane.  Takes me forever to get over it... so the flight on Thursday and back Friday did a havoc on my system... enough complaints on that!


Today was a rainy day in Montreal and that was perfect with me.  I had stuff to do and wanted to do some crafting.  And of course when there's beautiful sunshine it's very hard to go and craft without feeling like you are missing out ;)


I created my DT card for Tammy's scraping challenge ;)  you will have to wait to see that one.  And there's still time to join in the challenge.


I had time to make one more for the night!  While I was away I was looking at challenges and images.  And I had discovered Doodle pantry blog last month. They have a great challenge going and when you enter you get some great digis ;)))  So I really wanted to play.  Now I also saw some amazing digis at Clearly i stamp and their challenge is about fruits!  So I had a AH AH moment!  What about finding something that would fit both!  And of course Doodle pantry blog had one amazing freebie that would fit the bill.


Here's my card:
I made my own little sentiment for this card.  I thought it was a fun one ;)

I used some Robin's nest dew drops on this card.  I used some left over paper that I had and used some ribbon that I purchased at our dollar store (just love that store!)

Here's the close view of the card:
Just wanted to show how I have popped up some of the grapes to give a 3d effect.

I followed this sketch:

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Doodle pantry blog - use a doodle pantry image (I used the amazing doodle pantry grapes)
  2. Clearly i stamp - Fruity
  3. Sketch saturday - Sketch
  4. Aud sentiments challenge blog - sentiment
So what do you think of my card?  I can't wait to read the wonderful comments.  And of course I would love to see extra followers ;)  So fun to see new faces!

Have a great night everyone.  I hope to do more crafting tomorrow.  More rain has been announced.

Vicky
xo



Comments

  1. Fabulous job on the grapes, they really do look real and your sentiment is perfect for the image. Wonderful card. Thanks for joining us at the DPDC#24!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderful!Thanks for sharing with us at Aud Sentiments.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card, love it!

    hugs Zimtschnecke

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card - great sentiment.
    Thanks for playing along with us at Aud Sentiments with us this time.
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty, Vicky, and your coloring is fantastic! Thanks for playing along with the CIC :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another great one V! love the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your "punny" sentiment and how you popped up some of the grapes! Thanks for playing along this month at the Doodle Pantry Digitial Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a gorgeous card!! Love your coloring of these grapes. How "grape" that you found several challenges to use this for!! I want to thank you for joining us at the Doodle Pantry Digital Challenge as well as the Clearly Inspired Challenge.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful card you have made. Thank you for taking part in the Aud Sentiments Challenge this fortnight and I wish you the best of luck in the draw. Best wishes, Kym (Aud Sentiments Design Team Member) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful grapes Vicky, lovely colouring! Thanks for joining us at DPDC#24.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Darling card, Vicky and a great take on the sketch. Love your coloring on the grapes. Thanks for joining us for the Doodle Pantry challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  12. How pretty! Thanks for joining us at Doodle Pantry Digital Challenge 24!

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOVE this!!!
    The layout looks PERFECT with this image
    Thanks for joining us at the Doodle Pantry Digital Challenge #24!
    Hugs
    Lorianna DPDT

    ReplyDelete
  14. Absolutely lovely! Great take on the sketch. Thanks so much for joining us for DPDC24.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway